FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Paying to play

By aprilwine August 31, 2015, 15:53:14

My husband and I have been playing dofus and paying with our credit card for 6 or 7 years. Now he needs to resub and it won't accept his credit card. He said to me, "I'll try one more time and if it doesn't work, F it" and guess what? I am now playing by myself. What is going on with this. He has pay pal too but that won't work. We both sub two accounts a year at a time. If he can't play, I won't either. I hope you can help us.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

What country are you from, and do you know if your credit card is 3D-Secure enabled?

See message in context
Reactions 7

What country are you from, and do you know if your credit card is 3D-Secure enabled?

Score : 1134

I am in Canada. I don't know if his is enabled. I am about to try again.

0 0

Please keep us posted.

Score : 1134

We did the 3D secure and now he's up and running again.....I am so happy. I wasn't going to play without him.

Thanks for responding to try and help, Nerodossmile 

0 0

It was my pleasure.

Enjoy the game, both of you.

Score : 1144

Yay, I couldn't live with out aprilwine. lol. Don't you quit! wink

What is the 3D secure? Because I can't still pay. sad 

0 0
Score : 27404

3D-Secure is an extra layer of protection for online credit/debit transactions that most online retailers have started to use. Its intention is to make it safer to use your card for online purchases by requiring extra interaction from the user, generally a code that only you know that you have to input when you make a purchase which allows your credit company to verify it is the real owner using the card.

Think of it along the same lines as the code that you can have sent to your phone by your email provider that you have to enter into your email account each time you log in from a new computer to prevent someone from being able to just steal your password and get into your email.

0 0
Respond to this thread