FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Credit Card failure

By StonerElfMarley - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 07, 2015, 18:35:08

So I got back on today for the first time in awhile and was excited to see credit card payments as an option again, however upon trying to do it it told me that the payment did not go through and the order was canceled.

Had to go through verified by visa and make a password before it gave me that response.

Yes i submitted a ticket.

wanting to know if anyone else had problems? I'm in USA and im wondering if its my banks fault? or Visa's fault?

EDIT : I no longer have credit card as an option .-. Did i get blocked for trying too many times? xD

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 27370

Ankama has had many issues with credit cards being available in America, most Americans have that issue.

It isn't just you, it is Ankama.

You will just have to wait if Support has a fix for it yet or if they are still having people waiting in a holding pattern.

0 0
Score : 742

Thank you for the reply Revil, any idea why they removed my ability to try credit cards? i just loaded a mastercard with $90 to try it before i had realized.

0 0
Score : 27370

Around the end of last year Ankama ran into some pretty bad issues with credit card fraud and it ended up costing them a lot of money.

As such, they have been suspended for many parts of the world, except for bits of time here and there when they occasionally work, as Ankama continues to try to work out a solution to offer the service while not having to worry about a repeat of the fraud situation.

If you load the money onto Paypal or purchase other types of packs (off Amazon or the like) you can still spend the money, you just will have a tough time trying to get Ogrines or most subscription options with a straight up credit card purchase at this time.

0 0
Respond to this thread