FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

when will be the 20% off event back in the weekend?

By dragonfablie - SUBSCRIBER - October 01, 2015, 17:29:55

it was really short that its only for 2 days... i want to transfer and add slots but i dont have enough money. paying orgines is waay to overprized... i have to pay 26 Euro only for 1 character transfer and characters slots. its just waay too much please make it cheaper..

0 0
First Ankama intervention

We can't, at this moment, tell when such an offer will be available again. In fact, we can't even tell with utmost certainty that such an offer ever will be back (even though it's more likely to come back someday or another than never ever).

As such, all I can tell you now is to keep an eye on these here forums in the future, as well as all other platforms which we may use to advertise such offers (namely the website, FaceBook page, Twitter account, or the shop itself).

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 27370

You will just have to keep your eyes open and if the special offer happens again at some point in the future take advantage of it then.

They are not going to just add the offer back for a one-day special back because you've deemed it too expensive though.

0 0

We can't, at this moment, tell when such an offer will be available again. In fact, we can't even tell with utmost certainty that such an offer ever will be back (even though it's more likely to come back someday or another than never ever).

As such, all I can tell you now is to keep an eye on these here forums in the future, as well as all other platforms which we may use to advertise such offers (namely the website, FaceBook page, Twitter account, or the shop itself).

Score : 2733

pff ok, ty really a pity though....

0 0
Respond to this thread