FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Transaction Details

By DoomsdayHD - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 11, 2015, 02:17:14

I tried to subscribe but it didn't work. They keep saying Your payment could not be credited since no payment has been registered for this transaction. i activated my verified by visa and every thing. please someone help what mi suppose to do? what should i write in the transaction detail section in my address info? 

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 27370

What kind of Visa card are you using?

0 0
Score : 43

visa debit Card

0 0

And this is the first time you have ever tried to subscribe with this card here?

Is it a vanilla visa card by any chance?

0 0

no it isn't. its a platinum debit visa card

0 0

And you're buying from the correct community website that coincides with the country your account is registered in?

And given that your account is 4 days old, I presume this is your first time buying subscription time from Ankama?

0 0

yes i m. yes this is my first time trying this game out smile

0 0

There is a several day wait that has to occur before a new account can purchase anything, it is an anti-bot feature.

Usually it is a 2 to 3 day wait, but given that Ankama is constantly talking about how they intend to get serious about bots, that limit may have been raised. If you're sure you are buying on the right community site, you have properly set up your 3D-Secure with your bank and so on, then give it another day or so just to see if the issue doesn't resolve itself.

0 0

All right.... thanks for the reply and help! really appreciated.

but what should i right in the transaction detail tho?

0 0

Exactly what you put in the start of this topic, or any other information you think will be helpful to Support.

0 0
Respond to this thread