FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant Subscribe

By kyle------------------------- - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 09, 2015, 18:42:44

Ive been trying to sub my 4th account and everytime i put all my info in and it tries to process it says that it failed because no payment method was selected. Any ideas on what is going on. I just subbed one of the other accounts and it worked fine,

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Are both accounts in your own name?

Are you absolutely sure you're trying to use the exact same payment method, from the exact same Ankama website (taking into account, for instance, the little flag in the upper right corner)?

How many times have you tried?

How close to each other (relative to time) are your attempts, including the one on the other account that worked?

See message in context
Reactions 16

Are both accounts in your own name?

Are you absolutely sure you're trying to use the exact same payment method, from the exact same Ankama website (taking into account, for instance, the little flag in the upper right corner)?

How many times have you tried?

How close to each other (relative to time) are your attempts, including the one on the other account that worked?

Score : 484

Both accounts are in the same name and im sure im using the same payment method since its the only one i can do lol. Ive tried 5 or 6 times and the account that worked i did maybe 2 or 3 minutes before this one. Gives me an error saying " Your payment could not be credited since no payment has been registered for this transaction." 

0 0

Alright.

My advice is to wait a bit (it is entirely possible, depending on your payment method, that it has been blocked from being used too often, as a security), and if things don't clear up by themselves within a few hours (24 at most), I'm afraid you'll have to talk to Support.

Alright thanks for the quick response. Ill go play on my other accounts for a bit and try again later =)

Still not letting me sub. I even tried buying ogrines on the account i originally subscribed to this morning and getting that same error.

0 0

The other day i subbed one of my accounts and went to sub my second on and it keeps giving me an error saying that no payment was selected. I tried waiting 48 hours to see if it was something wrong with the card but I'm still getting this same error. Anybody have any ideas as to why this is happening?

0 0
Score : 27370

Is the 3D-Secure payment system activated on your card?

0 0

Im honestly not sure but ive never had problems and ive been playing for years now

0 0

Ankama was supposed to have required it for all credit card transactions some time ago, so if you haven't had any issues up until now it may be that the requirement is catching up with you as that is usually the message you get when you don't have it turned on.

It is a good place to start troubleshooting as well, as it is one of the more common (and easily fixed) issues that people run into with credit cards.

0 0

Im not exactly sure how to enable it. I cant find it anywhere and i cant use paypal for some reason so i have to use my card. Im using a debit card that can be used as credit but there is no options i can find anywhere to enable it. Looks like ill be leaving dofus since they wont accept payments =/

0 0

Are you using Visa, Mastercard, American Express?

What message does the Paypal site give you?

0 0

It doesnt let me use paypal. It comes up with an error saying " For security reasons, your Paypal payment ca not be accepted.
Please, choose another payment method." And im using Visa 

0 0

Have you gone through this Visa page to turn your 3D-Secure on?

You've never changed countries or anything when using Paypal? That is the most common message you can see from Paypal when you get that error, either way, you will have to talk to Support if you want get that matter cleared up to pay with Paypal if it doesn't go away on its own.

0 0

I don't know if they are stopping Paypal from North America but i havent been able to use it for a bit but i tried going there and it says Your card is not eligible. Verified by Visa is not available for the card at this time. For more information, please contact your card issuer." I really cant win.. 

0 0

Have you talked to your bank or Visa yet? For some cards international transfers (buying from Ankama is international, they are in France) are restricted from the start as an anti-fraud thing, and you have to give them the ok before they will let you buy anything outside America.

0 0

I'm not sure why all of a sudden this would come up since ive been playing since 2007 lol. I guess I will try and talk to my bank tomorrow about this and see whats up. I sent in a ticket for my Paypal too so lets see why that's not working. Never did anything that would flag it that way unless they blocked PayPal from NA like i had originally thought.

0 0

There have been issues with Paypal in the past, but I haven't heard of anyone having issues for a while, in either case Support will be able to tell you one way or the other.

Security measures tend to "suddenly" come up when they are implemented. If you warn people then they lose their effectiveness. In your case it just may have taken a while for them to catch up to you or you tripped some new filter.

0 0
Respond to this thread