FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Moving to a different country and worried I will not be able to sub

By Zing-Zing - SUBSCRIBER - October 18, 2015, 20:47:57

The title says it really... later this year/early next year I'll be moving from the UK to the USA and am worried I will not be able to continue to sub my accounts!

I travel a lot, and have never been able to sub or buy anything from the Dofus shop when I am not in the UK. This makes me worried that I will have problems subbing after I move.

Can anyone advise me?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 27370

Just talk to Support, they can sort it out for you.

0 0
Score : 234

Thanks for your reply.

So that means, I wont be able to subscribe unless I talk to support first?

And will I have to talk to support nine times, because thats how many accounts I have.

But I still have questions about why I cannot pay for my accounts when I'm not in the UK. I wonder why it's such an issue. Seems crazy that I can't pay for my accounts where ever I am in the world, without having to talk to support.

0 0
Score : 27370

Well, wait until you get into CONUS (if you go to the other two states then you can disregard the first part) and try to subscribe before worrying about it. There is always a chance that it may work if you permanently move over as opposed to hopping back and forth across the pond constantly.

Again, test each account to see if any will work of their own volition before you talk to Support. If all the accounts are under the same account then I would send one ticket and list the accounts on the ticket, and then see if Support wants you to send 9 tickets or if one with the names is enough.

There are several reasons that may happen, ranging from anti-bot features Ankama has in place, to your credit card company placing holds on purchases made outside your normal area of residence, as those kinds of purchases are more often fraudulent purchases than legitimate ones.

0 0
Score : 234

Thanks again Revil.

I probably won't be going back over now until I move, so unfortunately cannot test again before I go. Possibly a trip to Europe before I leave, so will try there if that happens.

I guess I'm a little panicked/confused/worried over the whole thing! And dread having to talk to Support, even though they've actually been very good a helping with one of my accounts that had problems.

*deep breaths* I'll just chill over it all now. There will be a solution, no matter what happens!

0 0
Respond to this thread