FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Problem Paying

By FJFLICKZ October 19, 2015, 01:40:06

Hi so I moved from the US to Colombia and when i try to pay with a credit or debit card and select pay now it shows me this message " Este artículo no está disponible para tu comunidad.Tu cesta está vacía." which pretty much says this item is not available in your community. your basket is empty and i dont want to try the baloto method which is paying a lottery stand because there is a whole thread about how people who paid havent gotten anything ive sent a ticket about 3 days ago and no answer all it says is open and im not really sure what to do now im at lvl 47 f2p and its getting pretty boring

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 27370

Have you tried buying your subscription from the Spanish side of the Ankama website?

Support only works Monday to Friday, so weekends don't count as days waited. The usual wait is around two days right now, so if that holds true to form you should get a reply within the next day or two.

0 0
Score : 326

Yea, thats why the message it gives me at the end is in spanish, damn sad lol more f2p days and i just noticed i cant even sub through sms

0 0

And you have this same issue with the English side as well then I presume?

You are just gonna have to wait for Support then, or use in-game currency for the time being.

Gift cards and/or paypal doesn't work for you either?

0 0
Score : 326

yea both sides nothing works and i cant even change my phone number thing is im broke lol im only llv 48 got 20kk

0 0

You just have to wait for Support then, they should be able to correct the issue for you.

0 0
Respond to this thread