FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What to do

By FJFLICKZ October 24, 2015, 01:53:29

Hi, so i made this account in the us now i live in Colmbia just came back after a break and now that i am trying to become p2p when i select any of the payment options and click pay now it tells me " Este artículo no está disponible para tu comunidad" which pretty much means that the purchase im trying to make is not available in my community also tried changing my country of residence to the US and still wont work i put a ticket since last week and have not gotten a answer and idk if this has to do with my account being created in 1 country and now im paying in other so i have to make another account or what to do

0 0
Reactions 7

Have you tried making your payment via the English website? In the past, players that have had similar issues have reported success when using the website in the language of the country they created their account in.

Score : 326
MODFiora|2015-10-24 02:51:34
Have you tried making your payment via the English website? In the past, players that have had similar issues have reported success when using the website in the language of the country they created their account in.

Yes, but when i change the language it reduces my options to ogrines and paysafecard
0 0
Score : 27370

You will have to talk to Support them to get them to change your account over to the Spanish billing site so you can access all the payment methods again, assuming the Spanish have access to Paypal and Credit Cards currently. (They may not)

0 0
Revil-Nunor|2015-10-24 08:13:53
You will have to talk to Support them to get them to change your account over to the Spanish billing site so you can access all the payment methods again, assuming the Spanish have access to Paypal and Credit Cards currently. (They may not)

Just made a account here to see if they have credit card and yea when i try to pay it makes me fill in a form so it could just be as easy as changing my account but i doubt itl be any time soon its been a week since i sent ticket not sure what to do now but wait
0 0

All you can do is wait, Support response times have been pretty good of late though, so you shouldn't have to wait much longer.

0 0
Revil-Nunor|2015-10-25 00:57:49
All you can do is wait, Support response times have been pretty good of late though, so you shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Still waiting, :/ and checking a older ticket from a year ago it only took 1 day to get a response now im at a week and a half and nothing
0 0

Remember that Support only works Monday to Friday and not during holidays. So you have to take out any weekends, or holidays that you have gone through, Support is not in the office during those days.

0 0
Respond to this thread