FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant get the free subscription gift from Ankama cause of innactivity

By Fokiossssss - SUBSCRIBER - December 01, 2015, 21:07:46

Heloo guys, i got an e-mail saying that i got a subscription gift for 10-days, but i logged in to dofus and it never showed up , can anyone o you help me a bit over here, thank you biggrin 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

OK, let's try and figure that out. To that end, I'll need you to answer two questions:

Are you sure you logged in the account the email was addressed to? If you have several accounts linked to that email, it's possible that you tried to log the wrong one.
Are you sure the email is less than 10 days old? These offers usually trigger as soon as the email is sent, not as soon as you log in.

See message in context
Reactions 6

OK, let's try and figure that out. To that end, I'll need you to answer two questions:

Are you sure you logged in the account the email was addressed to? If you have several accounts linked to that email, it's possible that you tried to log the wrong one.
Are you sure the email is less than 10 days old? These offers usually trigger as soon as the email is sent, not as soon as you log in.

Score : 39
Nerodos|2015-12-01 21:16:16

lol sry bout that xd , the e-mail is at least a month old :/

and i logged in the correct accoount
0 0

Then your 10 free days are likely over, I'm sorry.

meh.. will another offer come up , or should i just subscribe normally?

0 0

It's not impossible that the offer comes up again, but I wouldn't count on it. If you're planning on playing, you should subscribe normally.

Thnx bro, appreciate it .

0 0
Respond to this thread