FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Subbing with Amazon

By Jilleeeee January 18, 2016, 09:58:51

So for the past couple years, when it came to adding subscription time to my accounts, I would often go through Amazon. The pack there would give sub time and ogrines, not much, but overall it was very cost efficient, if the only thing you cared about was sub time. Wanting to sub my new hupper, I went over to amazon.com and yeah.. it is "no longer available".

Does anyone happen to know why? Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4088

I'm having the same issue. The Amazon pack is the only way for me to subscribe with anything but in-game Ogrines and has been a great help. According to Amazon I have 25 orders total right now.

It wouldn't be much of a problem if I could just buy subscription with Card...

0 0
Score : 27370

Paypal and CC both work for me right now. You sure they don't work for you?

Where are you buying from and what pack are you trying to get?

0 0
Score : 4088

99% of the time (I had it work once about a week ago) when I try to purchase with my debit card, whether for subscription time or Ogrines and regardless of account used, I get the following message:

I know, I know, the typical response of talking to support. I haven't tried that yet, but the problem likely comes from Ankama's end, seeing as there's another similar post on the forum at the moment. Perhaps it's a problem with my location in the United States. Maybe the problem is linked to the lock on Card purchases a while ago. Since it's worked once before, just randomly, I'm assuming I didn't mess up entering the data, but that's not out of the realm of possibility.

I don't know why I have the problem with card, but with the loss of the Amazon pack I can't subscribe without using in-game funds. I hated spending half my subscription trying to pay for my next subscription, and I don't want to go through that again. As of today the Amazon pack is still unavailable, and I hope it gets readmitted in the near future.
0 0
Score : 27370

Have you turned on your 3D-Secure component for your respective card? That is the primary reason the "no payment registered" message comes up. Especially for international purchases.

If you don't know the specific service for your card, just post your provider and someone should be able to get you a link.

0 0
Score : 250

I feel you on this one Masive. I too would go through Amazon to avoid getting card blocked from the Dofus website. Then I get into awkward phone calls with my bank trying to tell them I want to pay for a video game and get the OK for my purchases to go through. I went through that 7 years ago. Then recently I would try to sub all my alts, 1 year subs btw, and then get messages that I can't make any purchases until 24 hours later, only to find out 24 hours means 1 friggen week. So then I found Amazon. It was really a blessing to me. Please bring it back.

0 0
Respond to this thread