FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

paysafecard not working

By richiesambora - SUBSCRIBER - March 14, 2016, 22:46:44

trying to buy ogrine packs, says in the USA paysafecards work, so I went and spent a lot of money on one, start processing, then once I'm on the LAST page, it says it wont accept pins from the US, when on the main page, it did.

this is completely unfair, it says I can use it on every page UNTIL the very last page.
is there some way you can honor the payments you say you accept?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

I'm afraid we won't be able to help you on these forums.

You will have to talk to Support.

See message in context
Reactions 7

I'm afraid we won't be able to help you on these forums.

You will have to talk to Support.

Score : 2277

ive put in a ticket, but still wondering what the deal is with it. why does it say you can until the last page, its completely unfair. id be very disappointed if I just spent a bunch of money you guys said you would take, and then turn around and not take it

0 0

I understand the bewilderment, but I have no answer to offer you on that score. I'm sorry.

I'll see what I can track down, though.

Score : 41

Ditto here. I'm having the same issue, and put in a ticket with support. Anyone know of a way to change the origin of your paysafe card PIN?

0 0
Score : 27370

That would be something to ask PaySafe, or perhaps their site already has an answer to that question.

0 0
Score : 41

After opening tickets with Ankama and paysafe card, I found out that you cannot use paysafe card as a payment method for this site if you bought your code in the US, and there is not a way around that. FYI.

0 0
Score : 600

try making a paysafecar account and paying by logging in the account

0 0
Respond to this thread