FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Page not found

By Brutefus March 30, 2016, 11:20:53

Hello,
Each time I try to buy a subscription, it sends me to an ankama page with an error saying:

"OOPS, The page you were looking for doesn't exist"

The URL being " Click here "

Anyone that is able to help me about this?
I just opened my account since 2010

0 0
First Ankama intervention

The link you're giving us is an old and obsolete link to a Support page, hence the 404 error message.

The very fact you get this link is incredibly weird, so I'd be interested in a step-by-step of everything you did to end up there.

In the meantime, this link should allow you to subscribe.

See message in context
Reactions 6

The link you're giving us is an old and obsolete link to a Support page, hence the 404 error message.

The very fact you get this link is incredibly weird, so I'd be interested in a step-by-step of everything you did to end up there.

In the meantime, this link should allow you to subscribe.

Score : 78

That's the link what I used to subscribe biggrin
But in depth step by step, I select payment method (tried paypal & bancontact mistercash)
Belgium is selected as country (which is correct)
I select 1 month (€5,-)
I press "Pay now"
And I get the link I previously mentioned o_o

Pretty straight forward, the thing is, my account is from 2010 and started playing again yesterday.
I added a cellphone number to my account. And when I want to verify my account it gives me the same webpage saying " OOPS, The page you were looking for doesn't exist " 

0 0

Weird, I can't replicate this issue.

Could you please try this link?

I entered a new adress, when I click "choose this adress" I get the same url link again... It seems to always send me to this page :/
I tried 3 browsers, and another laptop, same issue each time.

0 0

I'm afraid this is getting beyond me.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but you will have to talk to Support.

Thanks anyway man, appreciate it.
It's an account that hasn't been used for 6 years, think it's maybe because of that.. idk ohmy 

0 0
Respond to this thread