FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Payment method missing

By Kustils - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 27, 2017, 23:39:59
AnkaTracker

Hi , So i went to the start today bought myself 25£ paysafecard deciding to treat myself to some ogrines as per usaul at the end of the month , However as i log in my account and get everything ready it seems my country no longer has this payment method from one day to another? (Malta) , I am finding this considerably stressful considering it is the only payment method available to me. Please enlighten me as i have spent a ton of cash on this game and it'll seem like a waste if the payment method really has been withdrawn.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I can see the option to use a Paysafecard for the purchase of Ogrines from Malta. Not all packages are available, I'll admit, but a few are, up to the 13.000 one. Can you really not purchase anything?

See message in context
Reactions 18

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I can see the option to use a Paysafecard for the purchase of Ogrines from Malta. Not all packages are available, I'll admit, but a few are, up to the 13.000 one. Can you really not purchase anything?

Score : 78

To some extent that is relief , that it's just me. no i usaully buy the 13k ogrines and 5 euro - 1 month sub , however paysafecard isn't given to me as an option on all 3 of my accounts? sad 

0 0

Well you should have the option to buy the 13.000 Ogrines pack.

Are you sure the little flag on the upper-right corner is the US/EN mixed flag, meaning you're buying from the right community store?

Score : 78

oh , for the 13k ogrines it works now , however i also used to use it for the 5£ 1 month sub , however that seems to have been removed?

0 0

Apparently it was removed, yes, but by mistake.

This issue is being fixed as I type, and you should be able to purchase subscription as soon as you read this post.

Score : 2
Nerodos|2017-01-30 11:11:09
Apparently it was removed, yes, but by mistake.

This issue is being fixed as I type, and you should be able to purchase subscription as soon as you read this post.
Hi, can i have the same question ? I want to pay subscription with paysafecard and i have the same problém. (Czech Republic). I dont want to stop playing dofus. But paysafecard was my only way how to pay. Thank you for your hepl. Have a nice day smile 
0 0

I'm sorry, but if I understand things correctly, the option to pay via paysafecard for the Czech Republic was indeed removed, but not by mistake. Your currency was the source of issues between us and paysafecard, so it had to be pulled.

I am told you have a few other options available, and I can only advise you to look into them.

Score : 601
Nerodos|2017-01-31 19:44:10
I'm sorry, but if I understand things correctly, the option to pay via paysafecard for the Czech Republic was indeed removed, but not by mistake. Your currency was the source of issues between us and paysafecard, so it had to be pulled.

I am told you have a few other options available, and I can only advise you to look into them.
Then can I ask why it is also removed for The Netherlands? Since we use exactly the same currency as France. I still see the option - but no matter what account I use it won't let me pay, it just says the following:

Your transaction could not be processed. Please contact Customer Support for further assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your cooperation.
0 0

The option to pay with paysafecard has not been removed for the Netherlands. The issue you're encountering is different, and I can only advise you to do as the error message says and send a ticket to Support.

Score : 601

Then what issue am I experiencing exactly? I already sent a ticket to support but knowing Ankama support it'll take approximately 6 months to fix the problem, in which case I won't be playing anymore.

0 0

I have no idea what the issue you're experiencing is. That is why you need to wait for Support to answer you.

Score : 1

What about Poland? Why I can't pay with paysafecard?

0 0

It seems the paysafecard payment option is not available when buying subscription, Ogrines, or services from Poland. However, a number of other payment options are readily available.

Was there ever a time when it was possible to purchase subscription, Ogrines, or services from Poland using the paysafecard payment option?

is there no payment method for lebanon?

0 0

Hi, why is PaySafeCard option suspended for Slovakia? 

0 0
Score : 37

It should be avaible.... back in the days i could buy p2p with sms, now it would be nice to do the same with PSC its a rly great option, i dont know why it is disabled.

0 0

We are experiencing technical issues with Paysafe since the beginning of this month. Our teams are aware of the situation and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Meanwhile, we recommend keeping the Paysafe coupons, until the issue was resolved and your purchase has been processed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Score : 37

thank you very much for the information, you made my day better wink also theres no need to apologize wink 
Have a nice day wink

0 0
Respond to this thread