FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Transfering a character to a new account

By flameranger February 25, 2017, 10:38:49

So how long should it take for a character transfer to another account to go through? I was under the assumption that it's supposed to go through immediately, but I bought it yesterday and it still says that the transfer is in progress under the character transfer to account tab. Should it go through immediately or is it just another case of misinformation on the shop page and it's supposed to go through during the maintenance on Tuesdays just like server transfers?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2

I have the same problem. I bought the transfer yesterday to and i didnt get my character instantly. But it says you are supposed to get the character in an instant.. So i guess it has something to do with the server or the Tuesday maintence.

0 0
Score : 25829

When I used the character transfer service (a long time ago), my character was transferred instantaneously.

0 0
Score : 4
Jopertje23|2017-02-25 10:55:57
I have the same problem. I bought the transfer yesterday to and i didnt get my character instantly. But it says you are supposed to get the character in an instant.. So i guess it has something to do with the server or the Tuesday maintence.

Hello,

Got the same problem as you guys.

Just used the service about 30m ago.

AlsoiI just sent the ticket to support with all info.

Its a dungeon rusher weekend...
Extra shields for people haved this issue would be cool.
0 0
Score : 944

I did a lot of these services past year, everytime it was immediately, only the 2 week free subscription had a delay of 2 months for me only once ohmy .

0 0
Score : 46

Well it's been 4 days and my character still isn't transfered. Can't really send a support ticket as all I can use until Friday is my phone, but I guess that's what it's going to take. You'd think when quite a few people have this same problem they'd figure out how to fix it for all of them instead of doing it case by case. Oh well.

0 0
Score : 4

Hi Flameranger,

All you need to do is to send asap ticket to support!
Iggrite fixed my friday transfer in monday.( in 1 workday)

0 0
Score : 46
Sustanon|2017-03-02 17:02:37
Hi Flameranger,

All you need to do is to send asap ticket to support!
Iggrite fixed my friday transfer in monday.( in 1 workday)
Yeah, did that and they actually fixed it. Took their time but can't complain now that it's fixed.
0 0
Respond to this thread