By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What am i suppose to do now?

By QueenofChaos27 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 26, 2017, 02:27:02
AnkaTracker

There was an option where I was able to buy ogrines via "other payment options" aka a CVS gift card or other various ones.... What happened???? Took away paypal NOW gift cards......great...Now i am unable to buy anything ............. sleep

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Where are you buying from?

See message in context
Reactions 5

Where are you buying from?

Score : 2071

I live in the USA

0 0

When simulating an Ogrine purchase from the USA, I can see the "Other Payment Options" option just fine, and then use it to use CVS gift card.

Could you please provide us with a full and unedited screenshot of the moment when you notice the issue?

Score : 2071

Oh ! It worked now! Thanks! I have no idea what happened-- it wouldn't pop up for me at all, the screen kept going back to the payment option lists....Like all the gift card selections didn't come up at all. But I just tried and it worked fine this time. Sorry and thanks! 

0 0

It may have been a temporary glitch. It's rare but it happens.

The important thing is that the issue is 'fixed', as it were, and that you can purchase Ogrines as you usually do.

You are welcome, and please enjoy your Ogrines!

Respond to this thread