By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Paypal not working?

By Galvanox - SUBSCRIBER - November 02, 2017, 20:35:13
AnkaTracker

Keep trying to sub up for Dofus and for some reason paypal isn't working. I tried in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer even. Is Paypal down or something? I just keep logging into the paypal and it just tells me it can't confirm my order with ankama at this time.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

The Paypal payment method is currently under maintenance, because of an issue on the Paypal side.

We apologise for the inconvenience but as the issue is not on our side, we can only wait for it to be fixed by Paypal.

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 166

I have the same issue , when I try to go to the payment option with paypal it's greyed out and it says it's been suspended indefinitely , so annoying I was planning to come back to dofus today and now the only way I can subscribe is removed  

0 0

The Paypal payment method is currently under maintenance, because of an issue on the Paypal side.

We apologise for the inconvenience but as the issue is not on our side, we can only wait for it to be fixed by Paypal.

UPDATE:

As Paypal has fixed the issue on their side, the Paypal payment option has been reactivated.
Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience.
Respond to this thread