FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Not receiving SMS code from mobile payment (Australia)

By mikko - SUBSCRIBER - March 28, 2018, 12:04:01
AnkaTracker

Hello,

Are there issues with mobile payment in Australia right now? I can't seem to get a code reply. 

I've been trying for a little over a week. I was just wondering if mobile payment is unavailable right now.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you both for your reports and we will check with the team on this, and I am sorry for any concerns that this brought to you.

Have you already filed a ticket with the support team? if so please share your ticket numbers with us so that we can add them to our report/inquiry.

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 3

Hello) I've tried 20 mins ago to pay for 1 week subscription by mobile. Still, have not received code reply, too. Russia.

0 0

Thank you both for your reports and we will check with the team on this, and I am sorry for any concerns that this brought to you.

Have you already filed a ticket with the support team? if so please share your ticket numbers with us so that we can add them to our report/inquiry.

Thank you fro your reply)
Still have not received any code, so have written to support team today.
Have good days)

0 0

Hi , Jordanian here , I tried the Zain carrier code thing and it doesn't work, I contacted mobiyo and zain and they both kept putting the blame on each other, so I tried Umniah the other carrier available and it worked so I think ankama should remove the zain option since it's out-dated and it doesn't work 

0 0
Respond to this thread