By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Paypal payments

By owning - SUBSCRIBER - July 05, 2019, 23:46:14
AnkaTracker

Are they still having issues with paypal? I paid for the 1 year sub about 24 hours ago and the payment went through and i was billed for it however i have not received the time on my account nor the sub rewards in game?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey there,

Did you get your purchase meanwhile? If not, please contact support.

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 8

Hey there,

Did you get your purchase meanwhile? If not, please contact support.

Talora

Score : 699

Nope. But ive been billed. Already submitted a ticket but nothing has come of it except the usual speech "We cant speed up the process" even though ive literally purchased everything through my Paypal for this game usually.

0 0

NOTE: Its been almost a week. No Sub/Items in game. Good Job Ankama. Someone who's subbed since year 1 of rushu being started back in the day and still nothing. Support literally copy and pastes the same crap over and over.

0 0

Could you be so kind as to share your support ticket number with me, please?
Manaia

Score : 4132

If possible I'd like to ask here, as it's a question related to PayPal. 

I used it a few days ago to buy a 3 months pack and everything was fine. 
Now I would like to buy some ogrines but the payment with PayPal is not available anymore. 

Is it temporary? Has PayPal been cancelled as payment method? 

Thank you! 

0 0

Sorry for what you are experiencing, guys.
Paypal hasn't been cancelled as a payment method but it might be temporarily disabled until we resolve some outstanding issues some of our players are experiencing when using Paypal.
We are waiting for more information from our Accounts department. I will get back to you on this front once I am more details.

Owning, thank you for your ticket number. The Support agent and I were able to escalate the issue and use your ticket as an example.

Manaia

Thank you. Hopefully its resolved soon (and I get my items/Sub of course) and you guys figure out what has happened to me and potentially others so it doesn't again. 

0 0
Respond to this thread