FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't buy ogrines at all

By KingAchelexus - SUBSCRIBER - October 12, 2019, 20:39:07
AnkaTracker

I'm Brazillian, however the portuguese version of the site doesn't allow me to buy ogrines, saying it's not available on my community. In fact, not a single store out of any of the sites allow me to buy them. I sent a ticket almost a week ago and didn't get any answer aside from some automated message saying "we're working on the issue."

What can I do?

Time to quit the game since Ankama doesn't care :/

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Could you please share your Support ID number with us, so we can look into the situation?

See message in context
Reactions 7

Could you please share your Support ID number with us, so we can look into the situation?

Score : 362

It was to the portuguese support team, I dunno if they can even help me. I might try sending a ticket to the english support team if it guarantees at least a faster response.

0 0

No need to create a new ticket. I have asked for assistance regarding your case and, hopefully, I will be able to give you an update tomorrow. 

Manaia

Score : 362

Any news?

0 0
Score : -9

ANKAMA SUPPORT, to whom it may concern:

Why you removed the direct credit card payments? No PayPal as well? Is the most reliable, secure and popular online payments service all around the world, I don't understand why is not available anymore, I been trying to purchase my monthly Ogrines batch, but again over and over every month a new issue comes up when I try to pay,  How do you expect me to buy Ogrines then? check my purchasing history, I'm not a weak consumer. I'm just tired of your lack of common sense, reason or maybe just knowledge.
I love this game, unfortunately some of the people that manage it make a horrible experience of it, I rather behave and not express to you what I truly desire to say. With out any offense just keep in mind, that people like me and many others spent considerable amounts of real money on your project, and you might make incomes and profits from this, so at least try to be more smart when it comes on how you collect our money.

I expect a prompt response, Thank you. 

0 0

You must directly contact Ankama Support about this kind of issue: https://support.ankama.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=684467

Your forum post does not constitute a support ticket, and you will not get the answer you are looking for from the forum. The moderators and Community Managers cannot answer this - at best, a CM may be able to follow up on your ticket if you don't receive a response within a few days.

Respond to this thread