FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

error has occurred

By smitpickle - SUBSCRIBER - January 22, 2020, 17:54:23
AnkaTracker

hi im trying to renew my subscription, but every time i try to do so, i find this:
An error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience. If the problem persists, please contact Ankama Support .
i can't seem to purchase ANYTHING  from the shop. is there a solution to this?
please help. thank you.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

As instructed by the error message you received, have you contacted the Ankama Support? The issues could one of many possibilities and, as such, only a Support agent would be able to review the situation and assist you with the matter.

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 6

I am getting the same error message. Lets hope they fix this soon.

0 0

As instructed by the error message you received, have you contacted the Ankama Support? The issues could one of many possibilities and, as such, only a Support agent would be able to review the situation and assist you with the matter.

Score : 6003

I have been having the same issue. In my case, my card issuer's fraud prevention was blocking every payment attempt I tried. They weren't declined purchases, but preempted before processing.

Call your bank or credit card issuer first and see if there's an issue on their side. I had to do it two separate days this past week when trying to buy Ogrines, but my bank was able to clear it up each time. I asked if the merchant could be whitelisted for the future, but I was told that due to the contract beteeen Ankama and Visa all transactions are subject to scrutiny, additional verification like that "multiple anomalies" message, or evidently outright being blocked. That's not entirely Ankama's fault; it's a long story and if you want to know more look for threads about when they stopped accepting PayPal for Ogrine purchases.

I suggest bank first, because Ankama Support isn't instant and they might tell you to contact the bank regardless.
​​​​​​
​​​​

0 0
Score : 1267

[Ankama]DOFUS|2020-01-22 22:14:48

yes i have. i'm sorry, but it was not much help.

they suggested that i clear my cache, restart my router, or try a different browser, but to no avail.

i'm using a prepaid visa card that's unrechargeable, so i don't think my bank can help.

InuzukaKiba|2020-01-23 03:17:27
Actually, I think that may be your problem. What are the usage restrictions on your card? In particular, does it restrict you from making purchases outside of your own country? I've had Vanilla Visa gift cards before that actually say on the back that I can't use it internationally.  Check into the terms of use for your card.

I had suggested contacting your bank or card issuer, assuming it was a regular credit or debit card you were trying to use. In my case, I was using a debit card and getting the same error, but I guess for a different reason.

well for whatever reason it worked after the 9823981th try. 
the card issuer was a 7/11 lol this is how i usually subscribe. it's just a run-of-the-mill unreloadable visa card. there was no bank involved. 
anyway i'm glad it's resolved. thank you all for the suggestions, i do appreciate it.
0 0
Score : 6003

Actually, I think that may be your problem. What are the usage restrictions on your card? In particular, does it restrict you from making purchases outside of your own country? I've had Vanilla Visa gift cards before that actually say on the back that I can't use it internationally.  Check into the terms of use for your card.

I had suggested contacting your bank or card issuer, assuming it was a regular credit or debit card you were trying to use. In my case, I was using a debit card and getting the same error, but I guess for a different reason.

0 0
Respond to this thread