FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Problem with the 1 week + 1 week offer

By hemyani - SUBSCRIBER - March 25, 2020, 11:41:30
AnkaTracker

Today (March 25 2020) I paid for this offer (7 days + free 7 days subscription) from the Dofus shop for the first time on 2 of my accounts. I was surprised at first when my first account only received 7 days instead of 14 as advertised, then I bought this same subscription package on another account that I had (for the first time) and it also only received 7 days instead of 14...

Why is this advertisement still around if it does not actually exist!?!? I want my money back or the full duration added to my two accounts.!!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, hemyani.

The promotion expired last night. There was a problem in terms of the image display in the Shop, as the descriptive text is correct, stating "By subscribing, you'll gain access to the entire world of DOFUS 2 and DOFUS Retro for 7 days!".

In saying that, we understand the situation is not clear. Not only will we update the image but will also credit 7 subscription days to everyone who purchased the pack between midnight and 12:22 pm CET today. The relevant departments will be addressing this accordingly. 

Thank you for notifying us of the situation and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

See message in context
Reactions 3

Hello, hemyani.

The promotion expired last night. There was a problem in terms of the image display in the Shop, as the descriptive text is correct, stating "By subscribing, you'll gain access to the entire world of DOFUS 2 and DOFUS Retro for 7 days!".

In saying that, we understand the situation is not clear. Not only will we update the image but will also credit 7 subscription days to everyone who purchased the pack between midnight and 12:22 pm CET today. The relevant departments will be addressing this accordingly. 

Thank you for notifying us of the situation and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Score : 1

I also did not receive the extra 7 days on the two accounts I subscribed and I also somehow received 2 extra $1.07 charges. One on each account. So not only did I not get what was advertised but I also was charged 50% what I was shown. Nice ankama. Glad I came back to this game.

0 0
Score : 566

Cool. Thanks!

0 0
Respond to this thread