FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class change error Is going to cause me monetary loss!

By XXXen0 - SUBSCRIBER - April 01, 2020, 10:06:58
AnkaTracker

I have been trying to change classes all day (since server opened) and over 50 lvls ago at this point to no avail. So I am faced with 2 choices..dont play the game I pay for or pay a ton more to class change when you fix the error. This, coupled with 13 hr maintenance today and countless shut downs this week makes it hard to be understanding. Please fix this issue.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, 

could you please tell me, where exactly you encountered the issue?

- were you able to successfully buy the service?
- on which server did you try to use it? (The class change is not available on Temporis IV!)
- how many class change services did you buy?

See message in context
Reactions 4

Hello, 

- on which server did you try to use it? (The class change is not available on Temporis IV!)

Score : 32

Admin, I made a response and still no answer. I have now reached 105 and my first attempt to class chance was at 30ish. Due to the error of your servers I feel I shouldnt of had to choose between not playing and waiting for help from support or playing and gaining levels then spending 10x more once problem was fixed. Please provide guidance 

0 0
Score : 32

[Ankama]DOFUS|2020-04-01 05:46:47
Hello, 

Hi Admin,

I was attempting to purchase this service for my character that is in Echo. I have not purchased yet because I cannot. Now I'm 70 lvls higher and it's going to cost me 4000 more Ogrines! 
0 0
Score : -8

This error is still happening. any idea when it will b fixed?

0 0
Respond to this thread