FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Transfer a character to a new account service question

By konohamarusama - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 04, 2020, 01:23:38
AnkaTracker

Hi!
I'm interested in the service (char to new account), I am conflicted which of these descriptions is factual:
(Taken from the STORE description)Conditions of use:

• For transfers to existing accounts: Both accounts must each be more than four months old and have the same first and last names. The destination account must be currently certified, and must have been certified during at least the 4 previous months.
OR
(Taken from the FAQ below the description of the service)
    [*]Both accounts must:
    -have an active subscription record totaling over 4 months

Therefore I ask: does the 2nd account need to be subscribed for 4 months before it is certified OR is it just required to have been subscribed at least once (to be able to certify it) and be 4 months+ old with that certification.
Short version: 4 Months sub time total OR 4 Month old account certification?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, hovever this is related to payment and I think it'd be best if the FAQ and Store descriptions added up smile
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, as there is an apparent inconsistency. ^^'

When transferring a character to an existing account, that account must be certified for at least four months. The first line in the FAQ (the one you quoted) is incorrect, as an active subscription record totalling four months is a requirement; it should say "be at least four months old".
Short version: 4-month old account certified for at least four months. 
I have reported this to the Ankama Support department to be amended.

On the other hand, you mention in the title the transfer to a new account, which you also mention in the first sentence of your post.  That process is much simpler: once you purchase it, a new account is automatically created, duplicating your detail information from the original account. 

PS - This is the last time we hire Acidrik Gutsplitter to write our service policies. Pinky promise. 

See message in context
Reactions 3

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, as there is an apparent inconsistency. ^^'

When transferring a character to an existing account, that account must be certified for at least four months. The first line in the FAQ (the one you quoted) is incorrect, as an active subscription record totalling four months is a requirement; it should say "be at least four months old".
Short version: 4-month old account certified for at least four months. 
I have reported this to the Ankama Support department to be amended.

On the other hand, you mention in the title the transfer to a new account, which you also mention in the first sentence of your post.  That process is much simpler: once you purchase it, a new account is automatically created, duplicating your detail information from the original account. 

PS - This is the last time we hire Acidrik Gutsplitter to write our service policies. Pinky promise. 

Score : 67

I think this topic is relevant here aswell:
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/1151-general-problems-solutions/337126-character-transfer-service-not-working

The service is not working at the moment.

1 0
Score : 25

Thank you Ankama for clarifying this so quickly!

0 0
Respond to this thread