FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

pay 2 play

By jeroenkillert December 14, 2007, 08:39:52

hey admin can u plzzz hurry with ficking the pay by phone methode for the dutchies i only have like 3 ours left of p2p and i want to train 4 life before the new version comes out so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz hurry

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 193

It doesnt work for norway either

0 0
Score : 21306

We are working on it... it should be fixed in the days to come.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
-Kaoly

0 0
Score : 193

Thats great smile
thank you very much Kaoly

0 0
Score : 141

ok thx admin u think we u have it ficked before the 18th ??

0 0
Score : 49

New update to 1.21, nice~

Every week, I hope they bring back Credit Card and/or Paypal payment options..I still can't pay using these options..it always bring me to the "Our subscription service is partially unavailable." lol

I can't pay to play...I am wondering how many of you guys can't pay through Credit Card & Paypal because of "Our subscription service is partially unavailable."?

Best Regards

0 0
Score : 1133
Citation
dude-ming :

Every week, I hope they bring back Credit Card and/or Paypal payment options..I still can't pay using these options..it always bring me to the "Our subscription service is partially unavailable." lol

I can't pay to play...I am wondering how many of you guys can't pay through Credit Card & Paypal because of "Our subscription service is partially unavailable."?

Best Regards

I get that alot too, I just keep on trying... some times it works after the fourth of fifth try wink after that I give up for several hours ( I try to pay ahead of time now days because of that).
0 0
Score : 49
Citation
Ionga :
Citation
dude-ming :

Best Regards

I get that alot too, I just keep on trying... some times it works after the fourth of fifth try wink after that I give up for several hours ( I try to pay ahead of time now days because of that).

Thanks for the advise, and is great that you can subscribe this way.
I have retried 4 ~ 5 times and I got a new message
"Warning: Security and Fraud

You've just made several payments exceeding 100. For your security and to prevent any fraud, we inform you that our services are going to carry out a checking. While we proceed to this checking, you won't be able to change your personal details registered on the Ankama Games website. However, you'll be able to play our games normally. We do thank you for you understanding."

lol, I guess I won't be playing for a while~

Best Regards
0 0
Score : 589

I actually have a diferent problem.

For some reason when my brother tries to pay for my game. (First time paying)

It says he needs to add an addresss to my AKAMA account. The funny thing is that when I try to add it. It stricly tells me I need a STATE spacific. When I click on the little tab it's all blank. I cant click on a state. Also I cant type it in manually. What can I do? I cant pay for it because of that.

Anyone have any pointers on what Im doing wrong or is this just a bug?

0 0
Respond to this thread