FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PayByPhone (Finland)

By Svante June 04, 2008, 19:42:25

Okay.. I'm from finland and i can't become p2p because i don't understand that SMS think very well. After this new think i only subscripted with phone.

Why that PayByPhone isn't for Finland anymore?

Can someone help me how i can subscribe with SMS?

• Svanttu
0 0
Reactions 57
Score : 571

I've also been using pay by phone from Finland but now that it's been taken away I tried SMS option, turns out I send that SMS for the code and don't recive any codes....

0 0
Score : 116

plz someone explain sms system for us

0 0
Score : 4

Yeah... Umm.... I tried to subscribe with credit card for a year on three of my accounts, first for my old one, and then for my current one, and neither worked. Theeeeeen I made a new account, and it didn't work either, even after waiting the 48 hours so I could freakin' use credit card. Can somebody tell me what's the problem? Cause' this is pretty annoying. I've played Dofus on and off for a year or two, and I finally wanna upgrade and I'm having stupid problems like this? Oi! Throw me a stick here, WHAT IS GOING OOOON?!

0 0
Score : 2

I want to get an audio code but I cant why??? There is a lot of people like me. What can I do??
THANKS FOR READING

0 0
Score : 3

rly dont know ..

0 0

So i've had an unanswered ticket for about 12 hours and no reply sofar on this issue, I'd really like to upgrade my account to P2P again and it's not letting me.
1. anyone else having these issues?
2. any date on when it's supposed to be fixed?

It's a little irritating, because at first it wouldnt take my credit card because i hadnt updated my info for an expired card.. fixed that
had to wait 24 hours to be able to try again. did that
and now it's down again.

Help.

0 0
Score : 2193

If you could shed a bit more light on your situation and include more details perhaps help will arrive. The only thing I suggest you do is send a ticket to Support.

• Sophidian
0 0

I don't see anything about a ticket, but I've been screwed, after using PayByCash, something finally shows up on my account and the freaking thing doesn't go through. Where's my money? Where's my subscription? omfg I'm pissed.

0 0

Oh btw, I have the url to my transaction, so don't try screwing me. =_= I'll use it in the court of law. tyvm

0 0
Score : 7682

You don't see anything about a "ticket" because there isn't a big giant flashing and animated "SEND A TICKET" button dancing in the middle of the first page like everyone expects there to be for some reason. Instead, you have to READ THE QUESTIONS or DO A SEARCH for what you want, and if the answers on the site don't solve your problem, then there'll be a "Send a message" link at the bottom of the page.

So instead of coming to the forums, a place specifically stated to be for talking to other players, and threatening said other players with lawsuits, try using the damn Support site the way it's supposed to be used, instead of glancing at it for three seconds and then screaming that it's not helping you and you're going to sue everybody.

0 0

I managed to go and try and find his problem just to SHOW you that the SUPPORT page is broken. If you are looking for a problem 80% of the time its not listed then when you do find your problem in the search function you follow the steps and there is SUPPOSED to be a send ticket at the end of each read isnt there ???? cause 90% of the time there is only a back button at the end of the ---FAQ--- cause thats all that @#$#@ support site is. I had a problem myself and had to use "No connection" and send a ticket through there..if you dont believe me just click on a random issue and go through it ..I bet at the end of it there isnt a Send a Ticket link on the bottom. Basically what im saying if you read a solution to your problem and there is no way to send a ticket how can you be helped afterwards.

And please don't be lazy saying " well you can go to the no connection guide and send a ticket about unable to subscribe" cause that is just plain BS yes B...S...fix the support site please and fix the SUBSCRIPTION ERRORS everyone is getting them and no one is addressing it all we get is send a ticket.. ..what is the point when you just read a issue whats so hard about testing it yourself.....the SUBCRIPTION @#[email protected]# is broken wasting time for me to send a ticket is beyond me this company never makes any sense

0 0

can i pay with sms somehow im from croatia?
my friend somehow did i think he put a different country or something i not sure please tell me!

0 0

If you send a ticket through the wrong section, then it's more than likely that's why it's taking so long for your tickets to get answered. Support normally deletes tickets sent in via the wrong section.

As for his problem.... the I Don't Have Access to Credit Card Method of payment. Why? page certainly does have a "Send a Message" link at the bottom, so I'm not sure why you're claiming there isn't one.

The Support site is, as has been mentioned, a little less direct than it once was to make sure people are only sending in tickets about things they specifically need an Ankama employee to deal with, but that doesn't mean there's no way to contact Ankama staff at all.

• DS

ok. so i just subscribed, and now..i dont know if I have to re-dl Dofus again to play as a P2P user, or what?

I subscribed, all was well, payment went thru, but when I log back into the game, I dont appear with my animal or anything, so maybe Im just a little clueless. Can someone help?

0 0
Score : 40

how did u done it? i am waiting here for a week and nothing happens. Credit card and paypal subscription methods are still unavailable.

0 0
Score : 40

ovdje ti nitko nece pomoc
daj pitaj tog frenda kako je platio prek sms

0 0

budem

0 0
Score : 5

Are you planning to make pay byphone for Lithuania? If so when?

0 0

so I think I know what you mean and I hope they fix it soon because I have been trying to subscribe for the past few days and it keeps denying me then it suspends me for 24 hours at a time >.>

so yea good luck...

0 0
Respond to this thread