FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

For those who have SENT A TICKET and actually GOTTEN A RESPONSE - or a MOD answer would be fine.

By Spinal-Red June 27, 2008, 20:38:08

1.) So, now that we have faithfully sent tickets. "Generally", how long does it take to get a response and reply? Because now I'm noticing some posts stating that its been OVER a week and STILL NO response.

2.) What is irritating is that the website has me listed as a subscriber (because I have paid). But when I log into support and submit a ticket, what's my issue? The subscription hasn't come through. So what does that do to my PRIORITY? NON-SUBSCRIBER.

Can you see where my frustration is arising from.? We are not chattle, and know the difference between blanket politician statements. "Send a ticket so that we can resolve your problem, this is your only avenue." Instead of just outright saying, "Hey, we're having problems with the payment / subscription / etc, and do not have a clue what's going on." I would much rather hear that statement then acting like there isn't anything going on, and that we are the ones having the problem.

Also, trying to quell frustration by deleting posts doesn't stop them from coming. Frustration is better handled by being open, honest, and having some courtesy for us as the customer. Dofus is an amazing game, and quite frankly I'm hooked. But you better not doubt for one second if there was another game out there that was similar, and the same gameplay. I would switch in a heartbeat as you would to to ANY business that treated you in the manner that "we" are receiving.

So yes, I would like answers to those questions 1 and 2 if anyone has them. Thank you for reading.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2

I second that.

And what kind of Half @$$ setup do they have where it somehow allows one accout to pay by credit card but not another... Ankama seriously needs to get their stuff together or they won't last long. This game is going to get old and people will stop coming to it. Especially if they can't pay.

0 0
Score : 106

Sent my ticket today. Paid by echeck. Went through my bank account but says no subscription. I didn't get an email to confirm with a transaction id.

0 0
Score : 375
Citation
Spinal-Red :
1.) So, now that we have faithfully sent tickets. "Generally", how long does it take to get a response and reply? Because now I'm noticing some posts stating that its been OVER a week and STILL NO response.

2.) What is irritating is that the website has me listed as a subscriber (because I have paid). But when I log into support and submit a ticket, what's my issue? The subscription hasn't come through. So what does that do to my PRIORITY? NON-SUBSCRIBER.

Can you see where my frustration is arising from.? We are not chattle, and know the difference between blanket politician statements. "Send a ticket so that we can resolve your problem, this is your only avenue." Instead of just outright saying, "Hey, we're having problems with the payment / subscription / etc, and do not have a clue what's going on." I would much rather hear that statement then acting like there isn't anything going on, and that we are the ones having the problem.

Also, trying to quell frustration by deleting posts doesn't stop them from coming. Frustration is better handled by being open, honest, and having some courtesy for us as the customer. Dofus is an amazing game, and quite frankly I'm hooked. But you better not doubt for one second if there was another game out there that was similar, and the same gameplay. I would switch in a heartbeat as you would to to ANY business that treated you in the manner that "we" are receiving.

So yes, I would like answers to those questions 1 and 2 if anyone has them. Thank you for reading.

They probably deleted your post because you double posted. If you don't know why that's against the rules and results in one/both of your posts being deleted, you really should read the forum rules.

I am having trouble by paying by phone for the past 4 days and I havn't got a reply, but no need for double posting; just add another comment to your first post.

• Myka
0 0
Score : 3

sorry mis read your question

0 0
Score : 152
Citation
They probably deleted your post because you double posted. If you don't know why that's against the rules and results in one/both of your posts being deleted, you really should read the forum rules. I am having trouble by paying by phone for the past 4 days and I havn't got a reply, but no need for double posting; just add another comment to your first post.

Citation
Myka

No, they deleted my post because it was an expression of frustration like I alluded to in my post.
0 0
Respond to this thread