FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama doesnt care about their own paying customers

By Othey June 28, 2008, 21:21:06

I've waited 4 days for a response from them about my subscription through the support system., then Kaoly posts that crap about sending in a support ticket. Thats the last straw for me, this is bull crap. I was looking forward to Wakfu but not anymore, Ankama has lost me as a customer.
I may have only played for two months as a subscriber, but I certainly wont be paying for a third.

I'm sure most of you dont care whether I play or not, but I just want to let you know that you dont have to let them treat you like this.
I certainly wont. Goodbye Ankama, I'll never play another one of your games again.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 152

I feel just like you Othey. This sort of thing spreads like brushfire on the interweb, so they'll get their just desserts.

0 0
Score : 103

I agree with you man, who can it be than one of your own costumers, ankama, has to ask a question in the forum and wait like a week for it to be answered by USERS, I've been asking the same question over and over and I still don't get any answers...You're not only loosing previous customer you are also losing future costumers, I was really trying to subscribe to be able to play in Solar but apparently that's not gonna happen...

0 0
Score : 7663

It is a damn shame that on a forum that is specifically for users to discuss issues with users, nobody is answering your questions but other users.

I had the same problem the other day. My house was robbed, so I went to a bar about three blocks from the police station, and told random bar patrons about my problem, and none of them could help. It turns out the bar wasn't actually filled with cops who could help me! What kind of lame crap is that! So I went to another table in the same bar... same thing! Still no cops! They just kept telling me to go to the police station, but I went there once years ago for a similar problem, and they didn't instantly cause all my stolen stuff to re-materialize, so I thought I'd have better luck at the bar.

It's clearly a ripoff. Just like this. I mean, just becuase it clearly states in the forum rules that this is not official support and nobody on the forums can help you with payment problems, that shouldn't mean that this isn't official support, or that nobody on the forums can help with payment problems! It's an outrage!

You should sue.

0 0
Score : 152

Schmendrick,

Maybe some others caught your sarcasm, maybe they didn't. Lets review. Othey specifically stated that he (or she) had been waiting 4 days for a response through Dofus support, but with no response, he (or she) decided to post his (or her) frustrations here. The fact that you are a free to play player, or a pay to pay player that is not having any issues with their subscription (or non-subscription), that's wonderful. But there are many of us, including myself, that have received a very bad taste from Ankama who is charging its customers for a particular service that they offer, but not delivering on that service. Is it the fact that they haven't completely lived up to the service they promised? No. It's the communication aspect. There has been practically non-existant communication on behalf of them, leaving its customers in the dark. And just blanket telling everyone to send in tickets, instead of taking responsibility for an issue is just bad business practices. You are just being narrow-minded because this specific case does not apply to you for whatever reason. (And please don't say that it does just to try to prove me wrong on an open forum.) However, try if you will to recall a time when you slighted in whatever way, and have some empathy.

Moderators do give suggestions, and sometimes something to akin to support to forum posters. They definitely ban posts as they feel fit. So expecting a response from someone who is associated with the company you're doing business with isn't completely out of the norm. In fact, the sticky that was prompted by Kaoly was in response to a post I made in the general discussion forum, just to draw attention to this forum. Otherwise it probably wouldn't be there. Although ZachDinch alluded to a response from users, the common theme here is lack of communication. Posts about payment issues and subscription issues have been going on for "at least" 3 weeks that I'm aware of. So while you may think its all fun in games, wait until "it" happens to you.

0 0
Score : 104

It's funny how you all think they can just push a magic button and *poof!* everything will be better.

They're forum mods, not employees. Pretty much all they can do to solve your problems is to tell you to send in a ticket. And seeing as it's an incredibly slow forum, it's not surprising that you didn't get a response right away. If you would like a response within twenty seconds, I suggest buying a bottle of good-ol' patience. Or check the Neopets forums.

0 0
Score : 365

Kaoly has direct access to Ankama staff. Both for Dofus and Wakfu. So don't talk about shit you don't know, DarkApparition

0 0
Respond to this thread