FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

You need DISCOVER CARD payment option

By lionesser August 08, 2008, 17:51:21

I think you need a discover card payment option because as a college kid that's what i got and i can't pay using my credit card and build credit the way the system is currently set up.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Yes, working with Discover is quite complex for a French company. Our payment team has been in contact with Discover about it in the past, but due to our location, it hasn't been possible at this point. Perhaps some day in the future, but we can't say for sure.

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 36

I totally agree with you!

0 0
Score : 5878

Do you have a Paypal account? Because you should be able to just do this barring any complexities with your own personal situation. Then just use Paypal as your payment method.

Click here for a summary of why Discover isn't as accepted as, say, Visa.

I'm also pretty sure the proper reason Ankama doesn't accept anything except Visa and Mastercard is because of uncontrollable credit fraud issues propagated by professional botting companies based out of countries such as China.

0 0

Yes, working with Discover is quite complex for a French company. Our payment team has been in contact with Discover about it in the past, but due to our location, it hasn't been possible at this point. Perhaps some day in the future, but we can't say for sure.

Respond to this thread