FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ogrine interface problem. Yes I have read other fixes. No luck.

By LovelessChevalier July 27, 2012, 13:44:01

I've changed my language many-a-time, restarted the client, cleared the cache several times with no luck. Just a recurring white screen. Anyone feel like making my day and helping me out? smile

Oh also, the "send ticket" links on the support page? Yea, those don't seem to exist.

1 0
Reactions 25
Score : 27366

Have you tried manually clearing your cache? This is not done thru the dofus client.

0 0
Score : 276

No I haven't, guide me through how?

0 0

What OS are you using?

0 0

It would have been great to come home from work and have more than one simple question reply. Are you the only help in this section of the forum? If so, that really saddens me.
My OS is Windows 7, if you have any other simple questions please ask them in one post so I can answer all of them and have this move along quickly. I am not a fan of waiting hours for a useless reply.

Jimmies Status: Mid-Rustle.

0 0

For future reference it would be better to list your operating system in the OP, which would save me the trouble of having to ask. And yes, I am the one-man support team. biggrin

How to clear cache if your Operating System is Windows Vista or Windows 7:

Step 1.) Go to C:\Users\[Name]\AppData\Roaming ([User] refers to your Computer's User. It is different for everyone.)
Step 2.) Once there you'll see a bunch of folders representing the Dofus client. Among them will be "DofusOnline.XXXXXXXXXXX" or OTHER Dofus folders. Delete ALL of these directories. Restart Dofus 2.0 client (If you are having trouble finding this directory, use your Computer's 'Search' function)

If this doesn't work, you will have to send a ticket.

0 0

I am sorry for being such an impatient cunt. I really do apologize. I could imagine how stressful being the one-man support team is, especially dealing with people who act like their problem should come before all others. I am seriously sorry.

(also *edit* appdata doesn't exist? D: I searched my entire C drive looking for "DofusOnline" and nothing came up. poop.)

It's looking like I may need to send a ticket and I was wondering if you could link me a page with the "send a ticket" button on it? My "send a ticket" options only apply to payment problems...

0 0

Make sure that you don't have the appdata folder hidden. Sometimes the Operating System will do that.

Q - I can’t seem to find the appdata folder! What should I do now? Is something wrong?
A - No, nothing is wrong with your computer! The folder is hidden for your protection because messing with the wrong files in that location can break certain programs, you’ll notice that because of all the names of the folders may start to be named after programs on your computer like computer games. If you can’t seem to find the folder I’m talking about, look up into the address bar on your computer, if you click in it, it should look something like this. “C:\Users\[computer account name]”, [computer account name] being what your computer is logged in under, let’s use Mary for example. So when you see C:\Users\Mary, tack \appdata onto the end so it looks like “C:\Users\Mary\appdata”. When you’re done with that, it’ll take you to a new folder where you’ll find “roaming”, that’s your destination. Double click that folder and it’ll take you where you want to go!

If this doesn't not work uninstalling and re-installing the game would also be an option to explore. Tickets are really a last resort option.

0 0

I found it, thank you. smile Now.... I actually have already uninstalled and re-installed wwaaayyy earlier this morning.. does that make this manual cache clearing pointless?

Also, Just curious... delete ALL Dofus ANYTHING folders? I just want to make sure I don't come along the "system 32 of dofus" kind of thing.

Tried it. Fuck. Doesn't work. sad 

0 0

Do you have this problem just on this computer and just with that account or does this happen no matter what computer or account?

And you are supposed to just delete all of the folders with dofus you can find. If you accidentally deleted the wrong ones and it stopped working you could just reinstall them client and restore them.

This seems to be the closest ticket link I can find that will fit your problem, but I will keep checking to make sure there is nothing better. _Click here

0 0

I'm installing it on my prehistoric laptop to find out, will probably take an hour at least with all the updates.

0 0

Do let me know how that works out.

0 0

Alright it works on my prehistoric windows xp laptop..... What is the problem? D:

Also, on my regular computer, it opens up Ankabox no problem, but if I open Ankabox and then try to open Ogrines, it just sits on the Ankabox log in screen.

0 0
Score : 5902

Tried clearing your browser's cookies and cache of all Ankama-related websites? I'm pretty sure the in-game web browser feeds off of either your default browser or Internet Explorer. Otherwise... Yeah, send a ticket that describes your issue.

0 0
Alright it works on my prehistoric windows xp laptop..... What is the problem? D:
I have heard of other people with this problem too. Just some random coding problem I guess, doesn't seem to be a way to fix it other than using the old computer to buy the ogrines.
0 0

I don't know if it's related or what, but Wakfu doesn't work on this computer either. I am about to erupt in flames of fucking hatred for my computer.

0 0

Doesn't work at all or you can't p2p with it?

0 0

Doesn't work at all, I uninstalled my Antivirus and ran it fine, then re-installed it and it ran fine, now it is giving me the black screen right after I launch it from the updater. it loads the top bar where is has the little "wakfu" on the left and on the right the icons to manipulate the window, but nothing responds.

I ALSO tried using the ogrine interface with my antivirus uninstalled and it was a no-go. I talked to my dad about this, who works in tech support and he said that over the years he has run into ridiculous problems with adobe not playing nice with other programs and from the problem that I described to him, he said it could be an error with Air, so I am uninstalling and reinstalling that...

0 0

When people have that black screen problem with dofus, the manual cache clear fixes that, so I suppose it couldn't hurt to try a cache clear for the Wakfu folders too.

You could also try using Air 1.5 instead of 2.0.

0 0
Score : 3

I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but I have the exact same problem with the ogrine interface (It just stays blank).

Did you find the solution to this? If so, can you share it with me?, thanks in advance.

0 0
Respond to this thread