FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot purchase ogrines?

By Apocalyptic-Cataclysm - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 16, 2014, 22:25:59

I am unable to purchase ogrines, using paypal and credit card. It will always end in the same answer that starts with "You have reached the maximum number of permitted credit/debit card transactions." Can anybody tell me what this means, because I have never even bought ogrines with this account. 

0 0
Reactions 37
Score : 27364

You will have to talk to Support to fix that.

0 0
Score : 68

I have submitted a ticket to support, thank you for the quick response.

0 0
Score : 646

Just curious but how long does it usually take to get your ticket answered, its been 2 days (at least) since I submitted. I have a slightly similar issue with buying ogrines, I was able to sub for dofus and wakfu with paypal. I can't for whatever reason purchase Ogrines with paypal though, forget the message but it appears I'm locked from purchasing with paypal? I was trying to buy the 50k bundle too, so your limited on what you can use to purchase it, and I stick to paypal as much as possible.

Thanks if anyones able to answer some of this for me.

0 0
Score : 3384

How long does this take to process? I tried buying ogrines today ($80 AUD 50.000 ogrine pack) with my visa and it wouldn't go through. I had no problems buying ogrines the last few times...

0 0

There is no telling how long a ticket can take to be processed. However, some restrictions have been recently made to paypal and credit card payments to fight against bots and frauds. Your problems may stem from that, in which case you should just wait a little.

So what happens if those that would like to legally and legitimately purchase Ogrines from Ankama, and who will more then likely miss this +10% Ogrine deal suppose to do now?? Not attacking the company but there are other MMO's that I've played, The Secret World/Final Fantasy 14, that have had within the day response. The first game I got contacted in game, as it was a quest issue that needed reseting, very cool experience. The other was taking off software token pass as I broke my phone, also quick and painless. Neither had anything to do with money, and were dealt with in a day.

Again not trying to be rude, but there is definitely something wrong with the system if say someone is waiting for a month to get a resolution on a problem they have. Not to mention me, a paying customer, wanting to give you more money for a service (not sure if ogrines fall under that term). Plus why would I be flagged for something for paypal when I was able to pay with it to sub for dofus and wakfu just last week. My little frustrating rant.

0 0
Thintil|2014-05-24 01:07:41
So what happens if those that would like to legally and legitimately purchase Ogrines from Ankama, and who will more then likely miss this +10% Ogrine deal suppose to do now?? Not attacking the company but there are other MMO's that I've played, The Secret World/Final Fantasy 14, that have had within the day response. The first game I got contacted in game, as it was a quest issue that needed reseting, very cool experience. The other was taking off software token pass as I broke my phone, also quick and painless. Neither had anything to do with money, and were dealt with in a day.

Again not trying to be rude, but there is definitely something wrong with the system if say someone is waiting for a month to get a resolution on a problem they have. Not to mention me, a paying customer, wanting to give you more money for a service (not sure if ogrines fall under that term). Plus why would I be flagged for something for paypal when I was able to pay with it to sub for dofus and wakfu just last week. My little frustrating rant.

I echo your sentiment.

I tried calling them from Australia (calling them in France) and they weren't able to help me since it's the weekend. Out of all the MMOs that I've played WoW, Dofus, RS, SWTOR and more I think Dofus support takes the longest. I also wanted to get in on the offer but I suppose I won't be able to. Won't be able to do the 1 year thing either...

You'd think almost 8 years on here with a certified account and multiple successful credit card payments I'd be allowed to buy.

sad 
0 0
Score : 68
Thintil|2014-05-24 01:07:41

I agree 100% with you its alreday been a while and we still have not got a update on this.. alreday missed the 10% ogrine deal alreday.... its very frustrating.
0 0

Well I'm up to 10 days waiting still here, now I did add some info to my ticket a while back. From what I've read that would apparently bump me back in the line? If it does that would seem to be a very backwards and archaic way of doing support service. At any rate I don't see this getting looked at quickly at all, who knows maybe mid next month? Trying to stay civil about it though, but they definitely need to review and make some changes to the process, by far one of the worst experiences so far. About the only thing I can do for now is to keep positive though.

0 0
Score : 27364
From what I've read that would apparently bump me back in the line?
Yes, it will have.
0 0
Score : 93

i have not been able to purchase ogrines on any of my accounts for the last 3 weeks and im still waiting for a ticket response.
Untill its fixed i go to gametap.com or uk.gamesplanet.com.
they still offer the freemium starter packs (codes emailed to you that you enter on the dofus site) for $ 14.99. you get 3 month sub+ gift choice+6000 ogrines+ the spacevader set(gametap) or the tetra set(uk.gamesplanet).

this is the message im getting currently on 4 different accounts
Notice: Account and Billing Security Your recent transactions exceed the total amount of money allowed for this time period.

Please wait at least 24 hours before attempting another transaction.

If you believe you have received this message in error, or have a general inquiry, please feel free to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation.

0 0
Thintil|2014-05-31 01:21:16
Well I'm up to 10 days waiting still here, now I did add some info to my ticket a while back. From what I've read that would apparently bump me back in the line? If it does that would seem to be a very backwards and archaic way of doing support service. At any rate I don't see this getting looked at quickly at all, who knows maybe mid next month? Trying to stay civil about it though, but they definitely need to review and make some changes to the process, by far one of the worst experiences so far. About the only thing I can do for now is to keep positive though.

I have not touched my ticket and have been waiting just as long.

Dofus support #1!
0 0

I get this whenever I try to purchase.

Notice: Payment Method Unavailable

For security reasons, your Paypal payment ca not be accepted.
Please, choose another payment method.
For more information on this matter, you can contact our Customer support : Click here

I've had my account in good standing since way back when Rushu was the only international server, so quite a while now. So it's rather odd I'd be flagged for something to do with bots, unless they are just flagging everyone one and then dealing with support tickets afterwards?? Again seems a little backwards to me.

0 0

16 days

Still no reply and I have not edited my ticket in anyway since I submitted it.

0 0

So up to 25 days now, exactly how long of a wait is there until support feels like helping you? Or rather how long of a wait should someone have to endure before getting assistance?

0 0

Starting to think that they're just taking the piss.

0 0

Yeah I've given up on it, might just check it once a week now. Feel like I wasted money resubbing to game, been a loyal subber since the date on my profile. Why I'd be flagged for anything is beyond me, also feels like a lack of caring to help fix the situation for me (or anyone it seems). Even a simple we got your request your this far in line please wait and we'll get to you as soon as we can would be great, don't need an exact date just recognition it's gotten to someone. Oh well seems like a lost cause.

0 0
Score : 2

It's the same situation for everyone... who lives outside of France. Go French elitism!

No but seriously, there are people who have waited for 3+ years without responses to their game-breaking tickets. Not only is it just as rude as ignoring someone's e-mail to you, or ignoring someone when they're trying to tell you something, but the lack of even simple acknowledgement that a living human being is even considering the act of considering your contact issue is completely unprofessional. But hey, that's Dofus customer support. Take it or leave it.

If you have to wait for more than 7 days, send Izmar an Ankabox message with your concern. She has helped players who have those crippling issues for 3+ years...

Good luck! (I, for one, will not even consider sending Ankama customer support any messages at all. Even if my account were stolen, I would only go as far as telling Izmar... somehow.) If you're out of options, call them overseas... collect. (LOL).

0 0
Score : 6680

Here are your options:

1. Send a ticket to support. The Dofus customer support page has been at least cosmetically -- and probably functionally -- improved dramatically since its previous buried and obscure location. Sending a ticket appears to be much more convenient.
2. You can make up to 4 payments per 24 hours with any given IP Address. (NEVER USE A WEB PROXY WHEN ENTERING FINANCIAL INFORMATION ONLINE.) That means 4 ogrine purchases or 4 subscriptions every 24 hours. If you want to do something like subscribe 8 accounts all at once, you will need to do so as 1 transaction each, over at least a two-day period. So if you're subbing 8 accounts, you'll only be able to sub four all at once, then wait 24 to 30 hours and subscribe the other four.
3. If your issue lasts 7 days and you do not see a response to your ticket within the customer support ticket center, send Izmar an Ankabox message explaining the problem and what you did to try to receive help, and what the customer support said, if anything.
4. Call Ankama support by telephone, but unless they have a toll-free number, this will likely be an expensive long-distance charge on your phone bill. Keep this as your last option therefore.

0 0
Respond to this thread