FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bought ogrines but its not on my account

By BoostMonkey August 26, 2015, 17:36:22

I just purchased a $20 subway card and bought $20 worth of ogrines but it shows that i dont have any ogrines. I better get my $20 worth of ogrines. i have the receipt from xsolla.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

You should get your Ogrines momentarily. At this point, I advise patience.

In, say, three hours from now, I advise sending a ticket to Support, as they'll be better equipped to help you.

See message in context
Reactions 15

You should get your Ogrines momentarily. At this point, I advise patience.

In, say, three hours from now, I advise sending a ticket to Support, as they'll be better equipped to help you.

Score : 84

okay thanks. Ive never had this problem before so i am just worried.

UPDATE
ive tried to submit a ticket but it says i need 9 digit transaction number. how can i have that if i never recieved my ogrines nor transaction number. please help...

0 0
Score : 27370

Use this ticket.

The number is not required here, just leave it blank.

0 0

I think you just gave him the same link I did.

Anyway. Only the fields that are marked by a red star are necessary. As such, if you don't have your order number, just leave it blank as Revil-Nunor said. For the record, the same goes for the date, the amount, and the payment method. But, of course, the more information you can give, the quicker your ticket can be processed.

i have the receipt on my email. can i link it into the ticket?

0 0

If you turn it into a picture you can attach it at the bottom of the ticket with the Add File button, or drag and drop it onto the space provided.

Be sure to also include your identification.

0 0

to include my identification. How should i do this. my name or what? and i want to thank you guys for helping.

0 0

A copy of an official identification document (ID card, passport or etc) that proves that you are the owner of the account. French Law requires you provide it before Ankama Support can help you.

0 0

oh my... how am i suppose to do that. I cant simply put the receipt?

0 0

You make a photocopy of your identification card and you attach it at the bottom of the ticket along with a copy of the receipt.

Once you send the ticket only Support will be able to see the copy and they will destroy it when they have closed your ticket, so you don't need to worry about anyone else getting ahold of it.

0 0

ok i sent a photo of my id. hopefully i can get my ogrines today. thanks

0 0
Score : 186

Just wait, You'll for sure.

0 0
Score : 335

I'm currently having the same problem, any update?

0 0

Have you read the thread carefully and followed the steps?

Most importantly, have you sent a ticket to Support?

I have resolved the issue. Openbucks is having problems pushing transaction throught. Before submitting a ticket to ankama, Call xsolla. They fixed my problem within 5 minutes. Thank you once again for everyone who helped me. Thread is closed.

0 0
Respond to this thread