FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Japanese Mystery Box

By DaPanix - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 18, 2016, 14:48:07

I bought 2 of these in-game yesterday and 1 from website, then 1 this morning in-game. I have yet to collect the ones i bought in-game.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 611

Been 3 hours, still didn't get them?

0 0
Score : 168

Nope. Got a lv10 Agility set from the one I bought on the web but havent received the 3 boxes I bought in-game

0 0
Score : 611

Nerodos should have answered on this topic already. Did you try sending a ticket?

0 0
Score : -4196

You might want to try to post under Dofus > Dodus: The game > Problems and solutions :unsure: Click here

I bought 6 Mystery Boxes last night, and when I logged into Dofus and had to assign them to a character, I could have sweared they were just 5.
I posted there what it seemed to be my problem Click here .
Nerodos suggested the missing item might have been still in "Gift" form; I logged back to Dofus to check; and it was there smile

[ EDIT : ] Also, you might want to have a look at your Pending Gifts Page Click here

0 -3
Score : 168

Didnt know bout gift page.. Thanks^^ gott'em

0 0
Score : -4196

Hi again huh

I couldn't help it, and noticed that your account seems rather new, and you have some chars on Zato and some on Rushu.
Are you new to Dofus? Or this is a new account?

If you're new to Dofus, when you play on Zato feel free to add me and hit me when I online, maybe we do some lil dung, if I am online longer. smile
Ig names: Sleeping-whip/ Sleeping-Fortuna . tongue

0 -3
Respond to this thread