FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Expiration of Ogrine

By MadSock - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 29, 2016, 12:15:37

This is probably old info but I find myself unsure of what's what. The info provided in the Ogrine FAQ on this section of the forum is somewhat outdated I believe. The info provided there states that Ogrine brought with kamas regardless of amount will always be linked and will expire after 90 days. Ogrine brought with real money through the Emporium however got a expiry time calculated from the formula, (AmountOfOgrines/100) + 60 days, which can also be viewed in the account management page or so the FAQ says.

I am planning to buy some large quantity of Ogrine from the Emporium for subscription purpose in the near future. I don't have time to play everyday every week so I only subscribe when I know I have time. I intend to keep a supply of Ogrine in stock to use whenever I need them. Despite the info provided in the FAQ which I believe to be outdated, I asked a friend who brought some ogrine recently and said the account management page shows no info on validity, showing only "Permanently useable".
What does this mean, that Ogrine bought with real money no longer have expiry date? So they can be stored on an account indefinitely without ever disappearing by itself? So then that formula is no longer valid.

I feel all confused over this, please help. :wacko: 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

I asked the teams for clarification on this matter, and it appears Ogrines bought with real money no longer expire.

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 25912

I think only ogrines bought thru steam do not expire.

0 0

I asked the teams for clarification on this matter, and it appears Ogrines bought with real money no longer expire.

Score : 6688

The expiration date is visible in your support.ankama.com account page within the Ogrines section.

0 0
Respond to this thread