Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

When we would be able to buy Ogrines?

By Clawesome November 23, 2009, 10:52:44
DevTracker

Title says everything.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

There is not an officially announced date for the release of Ogrines yet. At this point in time, it seems unlikely that they will be released before the end of 2009. We will announce a date as soon as more information becomes available.

See message in context
Reactions 10

There is not an officially announced date for the release of Ogrines yet. At this point in time, it seems unlikely that they will be released before the end of 2009. We will announce a date as soon as more information becomes available.

Score : 2459

As far as I understand it, Ogrines are planned as part of the updates that will come after Dofus 2.0 is fully implemented.

So Ankama need to get Dofus 2.0 on all servers, running reliably, before they even considered actually implementing Ogrines for in-game things like server-changes or recolours, etc. The Subscription-Ogrine switch over might be something they can do without dofus 2.0 being properly working, since it does just replace subscriptions with a slightly different form of subscription.

0 0
Score : 11287

I really wish they'd go ahead and implement Ogrines. I have some name changing I'd really wish to do and as of now there is no way to go about doing it. Well technically I just want to switch the names of 2 characters on my account around but I'd be willing to pay to do it.

0 0
Score : 7828

I want to be able to color change my feca, and sex change my sacrier personally.
Looking forward to em

*Travis

0 0
Score : 1636

well its 2010 and no ogrines!

0 0
Score : 1385

What is Ogrines?....

0 0
Score : 3

I would really like to know. Wondering if I wanna spend some money, and renew my subsrcitption, or wait for orgines and spend some kamas on that. Can you give us an estimate to aroudn when they will come out. Next week, next month, summer?

0 0
Score : 3

Yes,since it's 2010 and no Ogrines.Can you give us an estimate time like PhyroFlame said?

0 0
PhyroFlame|2010-03-12 04:24:00
I would really like to know. Wondering if I wanna spend some money, and renew my subsrcitption, or wait for orgines and spend some kamas on that. Can you give us an estimate to aroudn when they will come out. Next week, next month, summer?

The Kama and Ogrines Exchanges are only open on one 2.0 server at the moment. If you are playing on a 1.29 server, it will not even be possible to purchase Ogrines via the Exchanges until your server has migrated.

I can't give you a solid date for when these things will happen yet, but if you were to ask for my personal suggestion, I would go ahead and buy some subscription time. =)
Score : -3245
PhyroFlame|2010-03-12 04:24:00

If you are on one of the French 2.0 servers (Many, Crocoburio, Li Crounch, Farle, Agride, Bowisse) you can start using the Market Places to buy/ sell Ogrines right away. Bowisse started a lil while ago, while the others started to use the Ogrines/ Kamas Market Places today. http://forum.dofus.com/fr/news-f1081/%5Bne...---t352750.html
2 -2
Respond to this thread