FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Full Benefits of Orgrines?

By -Travis-- - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 28, 2010, 07:57:51

Aight well I seem to be unable to access the site.. my computer keeps closing out IE when I redirect to it.. can anyone explain what Ogrines can get you, for how much.. and how much each Ogrine costs?

Thanks in advance, a huge help to me <3

*Travis

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 1986

Absolutely Yackul smile.

Services available upon release of Ogrines

Note, the amount of Ogrine required to use the various services is indicative, and is subject to change.

Adding a character slot

For 6, 000 Ogrines, the most sleepless among you can add an extra character slot (when you have filled all available slots) to an account, to a maximum of 7 additional slots.

This service is valid for life. It is activated on your account directly.

Changing your character name

For 2, 800 Ogrines, the most poorly named among you can change the name of one of your characters, provided that the new name is available.

You can only change a particular name once every 15 days.

The service will work through the in-game gift system.

Changing Colours

For 700 Ogrine, the most fashionable among you can change the basic colour of an existing character.

Since you are all so excited about the service and we all love colour so much, we have ensured that the service is readily accessible to many, if not all players. We decided it was best to limit the service to 1 change per character per day.

Note: when DOFUS 2.0 arrives, you’ll all get a colour change anyway!

Changing your character’s gender

For 2, 800 Ogrine, the most adventurous among you can indulge in this controversial practice. However, spectacular as it is, you still won’t be able to change class for the moment.

A person can change sex once every 7 days, which should leave just enough time to let the body recover from the stress of the operation.

And what else?

With the release of DOFUS 2.0, we have focused on the most viable services which could be accessed with Ogrine.

New services will be added regularly and may even be directly inspired by some of your proposals.

For now we still have 3 services on the cards for DOFUS. Wakfu services are yet to be defined, but the game will have at least those available in DOFUS.

And...

100 Ogrines = 1 day of subscription.

Here's the link even though I know you cant read atm!

/youb
0 0
Score : 7826

Youb have I ever mentioned how much I love you? =o <3

/nohomo/

Anyways do you know of the price for Ogrines? Or has that not yet been released?

Edit:Also Youb<3 the link you gave me works, but directly linking off the main topic doesnt. Odd biggrin

*Travis

0 0
Score : 5025

1 month subscription = 2,800 Ogrines. Etc. You can also buy Ogrines from other players on your server, or you can exchange lottery tickets (dropped in game) for Ogrines with players on other servers, or even on other games (Wakfu mainly, I think).

0 0
Score : 1986

The players on each server decide the prices of ogrines ingame, but hard to do so before this system gets introduced. Therefor it's impossible to even estimate what they will cost ingame. Right now you'll have to pay 1.5 million kamas for 1 on rushu.
4.200.000.000 kamas to change your name. Worth it? xD

It's just like Oamoka writes.

Either way I'm thrilled about this system. Awesome move by Ankama ^^.

0 0

Lol yeh but I meant the actual price of Ankama selling them, because arent they going to be doing so?

*Travis

0 0
Oamoka|2010-01-30 12:57:00
1 month subscription = 2,800 Ogrines.

2800 Ogrines equals the price of a 1 month subscription. You pay the same amount for Ogrines as you do for a subscription, then multiply the number of days you get by 100 to see how many Ogrines you get.
0 0
Oamoka|2010-01-31 04:37:00
2800 Ogrines equals the price of a 1 month subscription. You pay the same amount for Ogrines as you do for a subscription, then multiply the number of days you get by 100 to see how many Ogrines you get.

Ohhh I see

Thanks again everyone <3

*Travis
0 0
Score : 348

How are Orgrines earned?

0 0
TiffurDeLjos|2010-02-20 02:10:00
How are Orgrines earned?

You do not earn Ogrine. You buy them in the same way you buy subscription. Or did you not read this thread?
0 0
Score : 3279

Mmm sorry, I'm kinda confused. So we get Ogrines with or instead of our subscription? So say I buy one month of p2p. Will I get 1 month of p2p & 2800 Ogrines? Or do I just get 2800 Ogrines to spend on my p2p when I log on? Also if the case is we get both, will past p2pers get the Ogrines they deserve?
~Faruz

0 0
Score : 2

ok so do u think we will be able 2 convert some of those orgines to another account ?? You do know wat i mean right ??
like if we play on 2 accounts and on 1 account we have a lot of p2p days and we wanna transfer some of those to the other account ??
do u think that is possible? *Jose*
wink

0 0
Score : 329

OMG. Change name and colors?? I love ogrines. <3 happy

Just have to wait for it to come out with Shika and 2.0. <_

0 0
Respond to this thread