FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

French Ogrines available but not International EN

By HeadMasterWhompus - SUBSCRIBER - April 26, 2010, 18:59:08

I know some players on Rushu who made a mistake on their color selection for their sprite in 2.0 and then were able to buy the Ogrines and apply them to change their color, name, gender etc. Yet when I play on Rushu I can't get any Ogrines the button just says coming soon.

Can Izmar comment on this inequity please? or someone who actually works for Ankama rather than a forum Mod or a Mentor? Thanks.

TailsHornsHalo on Rushu

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2459
HeadMasterWhompus|2010-04-26 17:59:00
Can Izmar comment on this inequity please? or someone who actually works for Ankama rather than a forum Mod or a Mentor? Thanks.
They're a test... but, I don't work for Ankama, so maybe I'm lying
0 0
Score : 5025

I think you can buy Ogrine on the French Ankama site, and use those, but you can't buy/sell Ogrine in game on International servers yet.

0 0
Score : 2869

Perhaps if you learned French and choose a server from where the game is from, you could have access to things faster than they would be released outside of their country biggrin . In all seriousness, consider that most games are released earlier in the countries from which they came from, not distributed world-wide within days of their creation. I think that Ankama can take their time giving us Orgrines, it's not as if waiting a few more months is going to kill anyone.

0 0
http://forum.dofus.com/en/index.php?showto...st&p=476193

The information contained in this post is still applicable.
Score : 21946
GoldfishGod|2010-04-26 11:15:00
They're a test... but, I don't work for Ankama, so maybe I'm lying

Edit: you never lie, Goldfish. biggrin

We'll get them Origens soon enough...

-Cato
0 0
Score : 3405

What effort is being made to equalize the purchase and use of Ogrines by International EN gamers? I have seen players on Rushu with Ogrine pets and it is still not active in the International EN client for us to use Ogrines that we have purchased from the French language webpage. I think this is ever so that Ankama starts with the Francophone community on ventures and testing because they have so much language support there and despite that we have HarvestPale, SmilyCelly, Izmar and the whole volunteer moderator and mentor gamers we still will be second or third choice (no I am not making a slur regarding Francophone versus Anglophone) to begin things. The only thing that I have seen as a start in the International EN forum is the Facebook page and that is Izmar's project not the company's.

If indeed I can obtain Ogrine pets with the Ogrines I have purchased from the French website, how can the developers, programmers and marketing teams make Ogrines available to International EN customers sooner? Thanks for any comments.

0 0

Izmar is an employee of the company. The Facebook giveaway is a company project that she's running, not some outside event. (In fact, all of the communities have their own Facebook page, and each one is running the same contest. The only community that's not running it is the French)

And the Ogrine Seeker pet has (despite the name) no relation to Ogrines. It was given away at Ankama Convention #4. The only pets that can be gotten with Ogrines are the same subscription pets available now (via gift codes).

-DS-

Respond to this thread