FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ogrine's aren't working! D:

By gekkensukkels May 03, 2010, 20:44:56

Hi all, I just bought my ogrines about 15 mins ago, I applied them to my eni, but when I clicked my char to play, I could only change the colors (I hadn't played or changed the colors on my eni since the 2.0 update). I bought the gender change and the name change services. But I both can't click them to change it at the screen where you're supposed to change the colors.

I hope anyone can help.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3714

Ogrines aren't even technically up yet. They were only released in French (I'm assuming that's where you got them) in order to test the system. None of the real things they said you'd be able to do are up yet. If I am wrong, correct me.

-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 42
Mentor-LXVIII|2010-05-03 20:51:00
Ogrines aren't even technically up yet. They were only released in French (I'm assuming that's where you got them) in order to test the system. None of the real things they said you'd be able to do are up yet. If I am wrong, correct me.

-Mentor 68

Mhmm.. I don't think thats it, since I already paid and I know some people on Rushu who already uses Ogrines, with succes. But ty for the help smile
0 0
Score : 1986
Mentor-LXVIII|2010-05-03 20:51:00

-Mentor 68

You are wrong ^^.
You can use the French ogrine system and change sexes, names and colours. Its currently bugged however. I lost €30 on Ogrines I didn't receive on my panda whilst I managed to change name/colours on 4 other chars.
0 0
Score : 3714

You see, that's the point in testing to see if it works. You can't know if something works if you don't test it. Heck, they're not saying you should spend 40$ on Ogrines. If people want to put money into something Ankama isn't done testing, that's their drive. But Ankama didn't say on the International forum "Ogrines are available for purchase!" for a reason.

-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 1986

Tickets, Tickets, Tickets wink.

0 0
Score : 3405
medgix|2010-05-03 16:19:00
Tickets, Tickets, Tickets wink.

The way I got my Ogrines to work is that I had to go to the french site and buy them ... I applied them to my account and then found the color change potion as a gift in my inventory. I double clicked it and the gift disappeared. I ended up logging into my account using the 2.0 client in french language mode and found the potion in my inventory.. POOF! it was gone. I logged back in using English and no color change...logged back in using the french language of the 2.0 client and got my color change.

I agree with Youb and this should be discussed fully in tickets to support and also by sending messages to Izmar and posting things here for HarvestPale to research and translate back to French.... I don't know if that's part of his job though... just that he is part of the Ankama translation team.
0 0
Score : 329

o_O I think it wise to just wait until Ogrines is fully functional and running. + I would wait until 1.29 is done for and all servers are in 2.0 so you don't get your characters messed up.

edit: spelling.

0 0
Respond to this thread