FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question about the Orgines

By Julie-Suki May 10, 2010, 16:31:14

I know the Orgines are not quite out yet for the International Community, we don't really have our own EN version of it. I was just wondering, since I play on Server Solar and the migration date for Solar into 2.0 is on May 11 (tomorrow!! ^^) I just want to know whether the Orgines will become available.

A question about how the orgines work: Can I use already subscribed membership duration to exchange for Orgines/PCs to use the Orgines services?

Since its not quite out for the INT Community, I doubt it will be available in full English version by May 11. I want to change my character's color, as well as it's name, and possibly the sex as well. Now my last question is: Since the INT Orgines is not available yet, once 2.0 comes out for Server Solar, can I opt. to make my changes via the French Orgines page, will that work on my character?

I don't want to make any rash changes, in case I make a mistake and loose some subscription time. I just want to make sure everything is alright, before I proceed.

Thanks you very much in advance to those that can help me. =)) Greatly appreciated.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 7681

Well, I have good news and bad news....

The bad news: the migration isn't tomorrow: http://forum.dofus.com/en/general-discussi...sed-t89087.html
The good news: this gives Ogrines more time to be put into place on all servers.

0 0
Score : 145

Thanks for your post, Schmendrick. However I still have those question unanswered. Perhaps someone who have already had experience using the orgines on the French orgines page might be able to offer some information.

0 0
Respond to this thread