FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

ogrines ingame exchange

By Zarnal-Ahkna - SUBSCRIBER - May 12, 2010, 14:04:39

Is it possible to exchange ogrine items in game?

I just changed my name (but I don't like it anymore, it was more of a... change for one day out of boredom) so I wanted to change it again, but they say I had to wait at least 3 months to do so...

Is there any way I can change my name again?
(and don't wait for 3 months)

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 108

I'm fairly certain the time constraint put on the ability to change your name was set at that to prevent people from trying to scam others. Can you imagine if people had the ability to change their name everyday or even once a week? I'm confused enough by people that I've been friends with for a years that are suddenly changing their names (let's face it we remember their character names, not their Dofus nick).

Unfortunately, I think you are stuck with your name for the next three months.

0 0
Score : 10910
Sariss|2010-05-12 13:27:00
I'm fairly certain the time constraint put on the ability to change your name was set at that to prevent people from trying to scam others. Can you imagine if people had the ability to change their name everyday or even once a week? I'm confused enough by people that I've been friends with for a years that are suddenly changing their names (let's face it we remember their character names, not their Dofus nick).

well that sounds as a fair argument, thanks though I hate my name now :<

0 0
Respond to this thread