Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Misfits is recruiting!

By empresspanny - SUBSCRIBER - May 17, 2011, 22:55:26
One of the oldest guilds of Rushu
Is on the move again.
Misifts Guild's looking for players
And you don't even need a pen.

Fed up watching others take them Bosses?
Then saddle up your mount and ride with this posse.
Can't soul that final one to trade for your Ochre?
Members here might bet it in poker.

It's the people here, not Avatars.
A place to fantasize.
But a guild where, our real lives
May open up your eyes.

A social bunch lunatics may be we
But we'll fight to keep you free.
We even craft for free, yeah we do
And we'd expect the same from you.

Like to meet friends from every walk of life?
Who knows, you might, even meet your wife!
A pseudo home on an electronic world -
Could be time to give us a whirl!

The Misfits have tapped a keg.
Come sit and have a brew.
And should there be a mind-meld
We'll even invite you for some stew!

If you're tired of playing solo.
Just had it with your crew?
Then just maybe,
The Misfits are for You!

The Misfits
Misfits has been a Dofus guild since 2005 and is one of the oldest guilds on Rushu. Lead by Misai, Misfits is run by the cooperative efforts of a group of handpicked officers who manage the everday guild activities. Misfits has been and remains a place that many members, old and new, consider home. We are primarily a social guild that includes members interested in a wide range of activities in the game, whether it is leveling professions, breeding dragoturkeys, running dungeons, leveling their characters, or just hanging out online and chatting with other guildies and friends. We value the friendship, respect, and loyalty amongst guildies, and consequently expect guild commitment from our members.

Our members come from all over the world and represent a variety of classes. Most of our members fall between the age of 20 and 40, but regardless of age, we are looking for mature players. Alignment or class does not matter, but members should be active, pay to play, main characters. Misfits will accept active alt characters, but minimally played alts are not accepted. We prefer characters that are level 120 or higher, but if you are below level 120 and Misfits still sounds like it could be your home, please send an application because we do accept lower level characters on a case-by-case basis. English is our guild’s primary language, so you must be comfortable speaking English in guild chat.

We currently own 4 guild paddocks and have a number of guild houses to teleport to throughout the Dofus world. Misfits also prides itself in having a wide range of guild professionals who can offer their collecting, crafting, and maging services. We also have guild officer specifically in charge of organizing random guild contests and events, whether that is playing a game of gobball soccer, fashion show, or running through the Dragon Pig dungeon in hopes of dropping a Turquoise Dofus. Perhaps most importantly, we offer a group of members who just want to hang out and chat about silly, random things.

If this sounds like the guild home you’ve been seeking, please consider making Misfits your Dofus home. Check out the Misfits Guild Forum to find out more information, ask questions, or submit an application. Please don't hesitate to contact us by email or sending a message to one of our officers in game.

We look forward to meeting you and making you part of the Misfits family!
0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 903

Hi there everyone smile
Misfits is looking for someone like you
*bribes with cookies* laugh

We have a nice group of people so far, but we would like to get a few more. Don't be shy biggrin 

0 0
Score : 4

Just made a new batch of fresh cookies ^^ Come give our guild a try smile 

0 0

If anyone is reading this and wondering if we're still recruiting, the answer is yes! We're looking for nice and friendly players such as yourself smile

0 0
Score : 1064

Hiya. Played dofus back in 2006 i think i was in misfits once. I really don't know but I'm trying to get back to dofus!
Love to have some cookies if you are willing =).

Edit::
enirispa named kotecou

0 0
Score : 5

I would like to join if you're still recruiting smile

IGN: Desast 125 sram

0 0

Hi Desast, we are still recruiting, but I haven't seen you in game yet. Feel free to send us a /w if you see anyone from the guild. smile 

0 0
Score : 71

Hey, are you guys still recruiting? cause I'm interested in joining. I played dofus back in 2005, and stopped playing after a year. Now I'm back. Can't believe this guild still exist eh wink Hope to hear from you guys soon.

0 0

Kheras, I've sent you a message. smile

If anyone is reading this, we are still recruiting. Please read the first post carefully for more details or /w misai or /w panny

Thank you smile 

0 0
Score : 1054

What timezone do you guys operate in? Are there anybody close or at the Australian timezone(GMT+10)? I'm looking to join my other account.

0 0

Hi takshi, we mostly have players from Europe and North America. We don't have anyone from your timezone, I'm afraid you would find yourself a bit alone in the guild sad 

0 0
Score : 1412

Misfits is still active just pm Misai to join!

0 0
Score : 582

Misfits is a nice nice guild! they have super nice members.

0 0
Score : 250

got a homeless panda, got any space? Name is "Zeridian"

0 0
Respond to this thread