FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

hi rushu

By dokitofrito - SUBSCRIBER - May 12, 2013, 11:23:12

so im planning on transferring server from rosal to rushu cause ive heard that its the most populated server and i like playing a game where there's a lot of players that i can always see
nevertheless, i still wanna ask what can i actaully expect from this server? is this server an english speaking server? how bout the economy? the people?

1 0
Reactions 2
Score : 171

Although Rushu is nowhere near as popular as it was before all the other English speaking servers popped up, it's definitely more populated than Rosal. The primary language on the server is English, however there are whole guilds full of people that speak other languages... they're usually pretty cool and won't mess with you or cherche group you too long after they realize you don't understand a word they're saying.

As a server... I'd say Rushu's like a laid-back, slightly cooler older brother to all the new English speaking servers. For the most part, people are helpful in answering questions and easy to make friends with. Finding a guild and people to play with shouldn't pose a problem of much significance. We obviously have the highest number of English speaking level 200 characters and guilds, which can sometimes result in overbearing egos and elitist views on the game. As for our noob-flow, it's slightly non-existant, very rarely is a new character made that isn't someone's alt. It's sad, but true... WHERE HAVE ALL THE NOOBS GONE?!

As for the economy, surprisingly Rushu prices can tend to run a little higher on equipment than lesser-populated servers like Solar. On Rushu, people know that their equipment will eventually be purchased by someone, so they won't sacrifice on the price of an item to make it move with a quickness. A server jumper myself, I would highly recommend making a new character on Rushu, so that you can compare prices in markets on your server and the server you're moving to, so you know what you're getting into and don't have to spend extra kamas either way.

Making money on Rushu can seem a little daunting and difficult at first. Profession-mongers do quite well so long as they're in a demanding line of work, like bread-making (I swear, the bread market will never die), lumberjacking (boring as hell, but it makes a surprising amount), and shield smiths (OH MY HOLY WOW, they make a LOOOT!) tend to do alright. You'll also do fine if you've got a good team of characters that can run dungeons to sell souls.

0 0
Score : 893
EllieVader|2013-05-13 00:09:14
Although Rushu is nowhere near as popular as it was before all the other English speaking servers popped up, it's definitely more populated than Rosal. The primary language on the server is English, however there are whole guilds full of people that speak other languages... they're usually pretty cool and won't mess with you or cherche group you too long after they realize you don't understand a word they're saying.

As a server... I'd say Rushu's like a laid-back, slightly cooler older brother to all the new English speaking servers. For the most part, people are helpful in answering questions and easy to make friends with. Finding a guild and people to play with shouldn't pose a problem of much significance. We obviously have the highest number of English speaking level 200 characters and guilds, which can sometimes result in overbearing egos and elitist views on the game. As for our noob-flow, it's slightly non-existant, very rarely is a new character made that isn't someone's alt. It's sad, but true... WHERE HAVE ALL THE NOOBS GONE?!

As for the economy, surprisingly Rushu prices can tend to run a little higher on equipment than lesser-populated servers like Solar. On Rushu, people know that their equipment will eventually be purchased by someone, so they won't sacrifice on the price of an item to make it move with a quickness. A server jumper myself, I would highly recommend making a new character on Rushu, so that you can compare prices in markets on your server and the server you're moving to, so you know what you're getting into and don't have to spend extra kamas either way.

Making money on Rushu can seem a little daunting and difficult at first. Profession-mongers do quite well so long as they're in a demanding line of work, like bread-making (I swear, the bread market will never die), lumberjacking (boring as hell, but it makes a surprising amount), and shield smiths (OH MY HOLY WOW, they make a LOOOT!) tend to do alright. You'll also do fine if you've got a good team of characters that can run dungeons to sell souls.
thank you very much i think this server is more suitable for me cause im also a bit laid back myself
i might send one of my alts first before i move my whole team of 4 to rushu to compare the prices in the economy, especially the dofus eggs
honestly, moving to another server feels like moving from one country to another xD
0 0
Respond to this thread