FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Some questions about 4clienting!

By DutchWorgen - SUBSCRIBER - July 08, 2014, 16:02:55

Hey fellow players,

I have some questions regarding 4-clienting:

-What are the best combinations of classes/what two classes should i add?
-At what level should i subscribe my two "future accounts"? (With getting the most out of F2P first)
-What's the best way to fund the subscription of the 4 accounts?

NOTE:

-I've already got a 14x Sac and a 92 Iop
-I have access to 65 Jeweller/Tailor/Shoemaker and 100 magus of all three

Thanks in advance!

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 15626

You should add a panda and an eni. You'll find it difficult to complete a lot of the endgame content without heals (supplied by the eni) or vulnerability and map manipulation (supplied by the panda).

You should subscribe them as soon as you can afford to pay for them.

The best way to fund the subscription of four accounts is just using cash. Once you pay for the subscription with cash you don't have to worry about it anymore. Paying for four accounts using kamas can be done but will require a painful amount of work. You can make it possible by doing a lot of daily quests and crafting though.

0 0
Score : 855

I Personally Use a Team Rogue Panda Sacier Osa. Sometimes ill replace Sac with Iop though there pretty decent together.

0 0
Score : 79

Thank you both for the fast replies,

Eni was my first choice indeed because of the heals biggrin

Panda looks really cool as well as Osa's, the only thing i dislike about Osa's is that summons tend to screw up challenges <_<

Thanks again!

0 0

Osa summons are pretty much useless in endgame because they get destroyed by one hit of the enemies, and they will do more than mess up challenges, they will get you killed by triggering bad states on monsters.

Panda is much more useful, and makes all the endgame content much, much easier. The biggest mistake I mad when I was building with my team was thinking I didn't need one, and now I'm working on leveling one up to fix that hahaha.

0 0

Haha i see!

You have any special leveling tips on multiclienting?
Cause it's so damn slow without x4 ;_;

0 0

Just try to find stars and do the challenges. Since you are multiaccounting you have a big advantage in that you can do the challenges more reliably, so use it to your advantage. Other than that its just a long grind to your 190's. Remember that you are more likely to find stars in areas that other people don't go to often, or are hard to get to, so you can use that to your advantage.

Also if you are in an alliance that has the Pandala Villages or other alliance villages then take advantage of the fact that the monsters in those villages probably have 10 stars. They make for a great leveling spot

0 0
Score : 31

0 0

Oops, wrong account. But u get the point laugh 

0 0
Respond to this thread