FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Rushu Server Down??

By Goldenia - SUBSCRIBER - October 30, 2014, 18:57:47
Reactions 168

I've informed the server team, and they're looking into it, hang in there, everyone.

Score : 116

One may doubt that it's actually 3 hours when he loses few hundreds of achievement points and quests... Please check again this rool back

0 0
Score : 7681

If that's the case, then I suggest doing nothing, because there'll probably have to be a rollback to fix the rollback.

0 0
Score : 2413

Yes i lost over 200mk on Rushu

0 0
Score : 60

Cmon lost my items over 80mk... fix it, please sad 

0 0
Score : 5
Izmar|2014-10-30 21:11:27
I've informed the server team, and they're looking into it, hang in there, everyone.

Is it going to be a definite, that everyone is bought back to the 3 hour roll back that the minority are experiancing?
0 0
Score : 2

I lost all my exos in my merch for around 1 billion kamas ...

they totally disapeared and i got an ochre and a turq duplicated ... Need Rollback FAST

0 0
Score : 1220

hmmm seems 1 week roll bk eeeeeeks....so we need a roll bk to fix a roll bk..lol keep up the good work guys*waves*

0 0
Score : 159

All my kamas.. All my mathss.. All my stuff.. My Colour Change My New Guild everything gone...
You sad 3 hours roll back not a week off 2...

0 0
Score : 358

Came back after a 2 year break It looks like I never came back lol

Well atleast to me it looks like 3 hours rollback

1 0
Score : 671

So i lost like 37mk and my friend i bought aly set lost it ;.; guild lost 30 members and replaced with old members this is awkward and horrible ;.;

0 0
Score : 31

What the [email protected]% you did!? Better fix it..... . I dont want to play Dofus no more...until you'll fix it.....

1 -1

The funny thing is I bought Kamas with Ogrines but I dont have both -.-

0 0
Score : 2413

Izmar, can i buy/sell stuff right now? is it wise? because i don't want a rollback affecting what i will do at this very moment.

0 0
Score : 198

Just FYI: one of the people that I invited to my guild on October 20 was guildless when we logged in after the roll back. She left her previous guild on October 18.

Old guild: 18 October 2014 at 17:41:56, i-make-ur-wish-come- has left the guild.
New guild: 20 October 2014 at 22:29:56, i-make-ur-wish-come- has rejoined the guild.

So Rushu got rolled back between October 18 17:41:56 and October 20 22:29:56.

1 0

Where are my 1100 Ogrines ;_;

0 0
Score : 13

I lost 300 MK !!! and like 2 weeks i think !! no compensation gonna satisfy my a***

TOTALLY TRUE MAN!! I WAS JUST SAYING THAT AI LOST A COUPLE OF WEEKS!!! THIS IS INSANE!! IF THIS DOES NOT GET FIXED FOR SURE AM GONNA STOP PLAYING DOFUS!

jon4zn|2014-10-30 21:44:33
Just FYI: one of the people that I invited to my guild on October 20 was guildless when we logged in after the roll back. She left her previous guild on October 18.

Old guild: 18 October 2014 at 17:41:56, i-make-ur-wish-come- has left the guild.
New guild: 20 October 2014 at 22:29:56, i-make-ur-wish-come- has rejoined the guild.

So Rushu got rolled back between October 18 17:41:56 and October 20 22:29:56.
0 0
Score : 161

As strange as it may be, according to all that you guys have said, the only thing that changed for me is that I'm back in my previous guild. Levels, kamas, ogrines, achievements, equipment and quests are in place. I wonder, if it's because I was offline while the server broke down. Maybe the data of the people playing at that time was corrupted. Any similar cases?

0 0
Score : 146

Good u went Rushu, eh?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

*wipes tears*

EDIT:

Alot of shikans moved to Rushu past months, #trannymovement

Last one was Oreoz

Oreoz broke Rushu

EDIT2:

What happens to Oreoz as he wasnt on Rushu at 18th-20th of october? He isnt back on Shika atm....Lost in void?

0 0
Score : 101

that is also begining to be my theory because i logged off shortly before the crash and have no problems with the rollback on my guys whereas others who i assume were online have lost weeks

0 0
Respond to this thread