FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

rushu server down?

By Mati532xd - SUBSCRIBER - March 28, 2015, 16:41:10
Reactions 55
Mati532xd|2015-03-28 17:01:33
If there will be rhol could u stop giving compestrokens and give us something better? I don't know like ogrines for example ?

It's a bit early to discuss compensation, as at the moment, we don't know how long the server will be down.

However, Ogrines are not given for compensation, except to people who actually lose Ogrines due to server errors.

Score : 6

Ouuuh thanks izmar for the info about Ankatracker, that's really helpful^^

0 0
Score : 80

I probably lost some Ogrines cause I've subbed like an hour before this happened. sad 

1 0
Score : 189

Thank you for the update, Izmar!

Hopefully the server will be down such a short period that no compensation will be necessary.

0 0
Score : 378

Rushu hacked hhhhh

0 0
Score : 60

server status : "Starting" *.*

0 0
Score : 67

Now the status has changed and say - STARTING!!! smile 

0 0
Score : 106

Online biggrin 

0 0
Score : 60

My items from masq are missing... Lost exo and few others the same thing like months ago sleep 

0 0
Score : 724

Have my Eternal harvest rolled back( Is there the way to fix it?

0 0

We are restarting the server again using a save from earlier today to try to correct the issues that people are having with their inventories and items.

This means that we will lose about 4 hours of game activity, as the previous save was taken at 12:00 PM today.

Hopefully, this data will be more complete, and the errors will be fixed.

Score : 380

Did you guys not make this same mistake last time Rushu went down? A bit more responsibility would be nice.

0 0
Score : 80

I dropped 7 Vulbis, can I please get a refund?

0 0
Score : 1796

4 houres...

Why not more backups? every 2 houres or so?

0 0

Keep in mind that while the server is backing up, people cannot log in and people who are disconnected cannot reconnect to fights until the backup is over. We've tried to space the backups out a bit to avoid blocking players as much as possible.

Score : 380

Backups are fine, my issue is when there is a problem such as today.. and you are required to reset from your backups, it never goes smoothly. When the servers are reopened more often than not there are faults resulting in the servers being taken down again.. and today, further rollbacks.

0 0
Score : 27370

If the data on the backups gets corrupted, then the data on the backups gets corrupted. Sometimes it doesn't matter how many precautions one takes, things can happen that are outside of your control.

Murphy's Law at its finest.

0 0
Score : 2417

I lost a rather a huge sum of Kamas.sad

0 0
Score : 3

i lost 6000 ogrine cant find it or find the kamas from it i will get it back?sad 

0 0
Score : 27370

If you don't get it back within a day or so, talk to Support.

0 0
Respond to this thread