FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anyone up for playing with me? Quests, Dungeons, anything at all?

By Chaaarley - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 03, 2015, 21:13:39

Just looking for a friend or a group of friends to play with to do anything at all, to talk to mostly smile

I've never posted a topic before so... Hello everyone biggrin

Thank you for reading

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 602

Hello there,

it would help to know your in game name aswell as the server you're playing on.

0 0
Score : 43

Ooo sorry, I'm currently on Rushu but wouldn't mind moving biggrin

Thank you for replying :] 

0 0
Score : 602

Noo, don't move! Rushu is by far the most active server (English) out there, so if you like being around people don't go anywhere!

You can add me in game, Rhygen and Tiaram are both my characters' names. I can also hook you up with a guild full of lower levels instead of 150+ only. Can't promise that I'll always be online though, kind of busy in real life aswell.

One thing to note though, and it might seem harsh, but I see you're a former subscriber, not subscribed currently. Everyone is in subscribers area's and no one really does free to play stuff because they've surpassed those levels and they're not worth doing in comparison to p2p hunts etc. Meaning that it may be hard to find people to actually do stuff with as a free to play player.

0 0
Score : 43

My in game name is blueberri and i've added you biggrin, I'm also a subscriber now, I just wanted someone to play with before I subbed again

Thank you for the reply also biggrin

0 0
Score : 284

add Genseng, ill xp you in game! Leeching is super fun lol

0 0
Score : 702

If you want you could send me a pm names Chronozon

0 0
Score : 270

Contrary to what Warriorxex said, leeching is no fun lol, if your looking for dung runs, xp hunts and maybe a dash of pvp fun, I'm a lv 120 Eliotrope who's just changed to chance, so we can do stuff if ya want to actually take part in your levelling rather than autopass just add me in game and we can do stuff tongue. It's Menmaren btw biggrin 

0 0
Score : 887

i accually started fresh on rushu add nubcake anyone feel free to add me wink 

0 0
Score : 104

i just started over aswell more of less i was alittle funded smile anyways any of you are welcome to pm me in game names menomena im also looking for people to play with thanks

0 0
Respond to this thread