FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Restart - need advice

By Whateverworksforyou July 13, 2016, 21:44:01

Hello Dofus community,

I'm going to start to play on Rushu with a few other players. My problem is that i don't know yet which class to choose because i had a break of a few years and so I´m not up to date.

So I need your help to decide for a class play. I prefer endgame pvm (dungeons) and group pvp such as colo and perc fights. Because I have to start from the bottom, decent leveling would be nice too. I don't care if there are difficult mechanics to learn.

Classes I like are
Enu (Chance/Int?)
Feca (Agi/Cha or what's viable?)
Eni
Maybe cra but I like to have some support abilities as well

I hope you can help me to decide. If possible, please also give me some information about good builds for playing group pvp and pvm.
Every help is appreciated. smile

Thanks in advance.

Beste regards, peace.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 44

well all class are good.... but every one can be usefull in his own way...

some classes are usefull on any dungs and not for others dung... like cra its usefull any dungs but for others cold be a obstacle... i think

the most usefull class could be enutrof... or eniripse... srams... may be iop.... sadida.... i dont know

u need find a class with feell good and confortable...

0 0
Score : 79

Thanks for your reply but i can´t find any clear answer in it though. I´m not searching for the jack of all trades class of Dofus but for the one best fitting for me.

0 0
Score : 105
Thanks for your reply but i can´t find any clear answer in it though. I´m not searching for the jack of all trades class of Dofus but for the one best fitting for me.
How should we know: what class best fits you?
0 0
Respond to this thread