FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Old player back

By SilentRevenge - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 21, 2016, 13:36:38

Hey everyone

So sadly Zato's emptiness got to me and I've moved back to my home server Rushu.

Pretty much everyone on my friends list either quit or...well, quit, so looking for new friends. Hit me up ingame on Dedlaw

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 3921

Do you remember your old character names by any chance?

0 0
Score : 7872

Main ones I used was Chaos-Reign (Cra), Winged-Chaos (Eni), Coin-Dude (Enu)

0 0

Did you ever have a Sacrier? I swear that you had one 6 years ago, unless I'm mistaking you for someone else.

0 0

I had one (cant remember the name), but never got really far with it (think it got to the 130's).

0 0

I think your sacrier was in ancestral set and you were in a guild called Illuminati when Gish led it. If that is true, I think you leeched a ton of people at mastos during those days when they all came to you with easy dissolutions. We probably did a dual sacrier leech with a mob of 8 with 6 others in group biggrin

0 0

Lol yeah I did that A LOT. Don't have that account anymore so busy leveling up a new sac as we speak tongue 

0 0

Fair enough smile I'm sure you found a great guild and new friends by now on Rushu though which is good. I don't know how I remembered those memories though, probably because of the familiarity on your nickname.

0 0
Score : 289

hey im an old player who just returned to the game and decided to start fresh, also on Rushu. Send me a message sometime!

- Magek

0 0

Hey, will send an PM when I'm next online smile 

0 0
Score : 108

You are more than welcome to join my guild Forward Unto Dawn. We have a forum post up right now. Trying to get things started back up again with good people. PM me or inbox if you're interested!

0 0
Score : 4

You are still on my friends list on another char, from way back when. Join Forward Unto Dawn. Totally recommend it. More casual, old school players with some chilled chats.

0 0
Respond to this thread