By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Shi No Tenshi "Angel of Death"

By Kraziee August 05, 2016, 07:46:08

Yo, how's it going! So on my journeys in the vast World of 12 i've happened to stumble on what might be the greatest thing to happen to dofus;

Shi No Tenshi (Angel of Death), the guild. Although our numbers are slim our hearts are big. We encourage any and everyone to join us, regardless of

level. Don't worry we don't run background checks either haha. We are recruiting as of right now and looking for other great players and positive vibes

to join our ranks. You never know you might meet your next girlfriend amongst our guild (hint, hint, Tulup our guild leader) xD. So whether your new or

old and wrinkly send me a pm in game (Mystagon) or send our guild leader a pm (Tulup). We are on our way to being legendary, are you down with the get down...?

or nah.

Your friendly Mage
Mystagon.

P.S. I wanted to write something else, but idk what to write anymore... ah just forget it. HURRY UP AND JOIN US!

2 0
Reactions 51
Score : 7819

I'll give you points for pimping out your guild leader laugh 

0 0
Score : 635

You guys moved to Rushu now? D:
No wonder every time I logged in while I was subbed the guild had nobody on.

(does anyone even remember me in here?)

0 0
Score : 284
daxty1999|2016-08-05 23:15:45
You guys moved to Rushu now? D:
No wonder every time I logged in while I was subbed the guild had nobody on.

(does anyone even remember me in here?)
Hey Axxell I do recall our leader saying something about Zato. I joined whilst playing on Rushu, sorry to hear that, but come to Rushu, you are welcomed anytime! Ill be sure to bring you up in the guild smile 
0 0
Score : 580

Yes i remember you axxell! If you come over to rushu we could help you level and try to get you some gear too! and you can join our guild here!

0 0
Score : -7296

Wow, did you guys move? For good? Or only temporary?

0 -3
Score : 330

I was the alliance leader for your leader, Tulup, while she was still in Zato. Though anymore I'm not sure the good things I can say about her are of much worth now. While she was in Zato I can say that she was rather active and enjoyed doing things with her guild members. She was also a bit hyper-active on attacking Perceptors and Prisms. However, being that we are/were from Zato that didn't exactly help our small community or small alliance any.

In Zato we've always kind of had a problem with drama between alliances, your guild leader added to that drama a fair bit. As I am still the guild leader of that alliance as well I was lucky enough that the members of the other alliance have more pride and honor than her. Upon leaving my alliance leader found it necessary to sabotage several of my prisms. The reason for this? She is a grown woman her age who cannot act her age. I fully understand it's a game but you don't get by in anything acting like a 12 year old who wants everything to be their way.

P.S. - During the fights where she attacked prisms and perceptors she was known to try and ridicule the defenders and such in a very childish manner.
However I hope she does better to you adventurers better than she did my alliance before she so hastily left.

~Jealocks~

1 0

Well lucky for you, you dont have to worry about her anymore. smile happy gaming

0 0
Score : 635

I'mma do it, I'm finally making the move to Rushu, gonna buy 11,000 ogrines and get myself a transfer and use the rest for subscription.

(send help I dunno what I should bring .-.)

0 0

@axxell just bring everything valuable and your gear but bring as much as you can! by using your mounts inventory and having pod/str items on! and when you get here just message me for a invite to the guild! Glad to have you back with us Axxell! lol

0 0
daxty1999|2016-08-06 19:14:22
I'mma do it, I'm finally making the move to Rushu, gonna buy 11,000 ogrines and get myself a transfer and use the rest for subscription.

(send help I dunno what I should bring .-.)

Can't wait for you to join us smile 
0 0
Score : 37

Hello there! I just recently started playing and switched over to Rushu server. I currently have one P2P account and am multi-boxing 2 F2P accounts. I def need a guild and would be happy to join. Currently am around lvl 10 with a Sadida, Feca, and Eliotrope as I just started fresh on this server tonight. IGN are Gumruk, Tigolnips, and Starcro. THanks!

EDIT: I actually just joined another guild in game called Rus-Dofus-Players part of the [TIME] Alliance I guess. Sorry.

0 0

[UPDATE]
Our guild is currently level 60! and has 170 members! we are quite active now too! drop us a message if you want to join us!

We are currently looking for PvPers As well and allow any level to join our guild. We Have an Average level of 130.

0 0
Score : 118

The guild is at level 61 with 170 members! still! we currently have on average 30-50 people on at any given time during the day and and 20+ members online at night our average level is currently level 138! And we are still looking for some awesome people to join our amazing family!

0 0
Score : 17

I don't like lairs too

1 0
Score : -10
DrIzZiE|2016-08-06 11:02:04
I was the alliance leader for your leader, Tulup, while she was still in Zato. Though anymore I'm not sure the good things I can say about her are of much worth now. While she was in Zato I can say that she was rather active and enjoyed doing things with her guild members. She was also a bit hyper-active on attacking Perceptors and Prisms. However, being that we are/were from Zato that didn't exactly help our small community or small alliance any.

In Zato we've always kind of had a problem with drama between alliances, your guild leader added to that drama a fair bit. As I am still the guild leader of that alliance as well I was lucky enough that the members of the other alliance have more pride and honor than her. Upon leaving my alliance leader found it necessary to sabotage several of my prisms. The reason for this? She is a grown woman her age who cannot act her age. I fully understand it's a game but you don't get by in anything acting like a 12 year old who wants everything to be their way.

P.S. - During the fights where she attacked prisms and perceptors she was known to try and ridicule the defenders and such in a very childish manner.
However I hope she does better to you adventurers better than she did my alliance before she so hastily left.

~Jealocks~

So that explains why she went to Rushu >_>

Thanks for sharing the information smile. I appreciate it!
0 -1
Score : 1322

Still looking for more people! we are level 67 now and have 173 members! smile

0 0
Score : 466

(update) Our guild is now currently level 79 we have 175/179 members. Still looking for more people! biggrin 

0 0
Score : 1322

Level 81 now! still looking for more people! smile 

0 0
Score : 34

Hey guys, I'd be interested in joining your guild along with a few friends. There are about 4 or 5 of us that are just starting out in Rushu. My friends are either new to the game or starting brand new characters on this server and I've just moved my characters over. Everyone will be starting at some point this week.

A little bit about myself:
I'm an old player that's been around since Dofus was in version 1.21(-ish?). I've been playing the game on and off with extended breaks; the last one being a couple years long. I decided recently to get back into the game to check out all of the changes that have been made to the game in the past couple of years. I was really surprised to see a UI overhaul; really digging the new look. I've played on Solar, Rosal and Aermyne over the years but it seems those communities have been in a steady decline. I originally thought that the whole English community was whittling away until I came across Rushu's server stats. I was really surprised to see such a huge spike in population and it got me hyped to get back into an active community again.

Basically, what we're looking for is a guild that can accommodate both new players and higher level characters. We're looking to hopefully find a guild that's friendly and can assist new players with whatever questions they might have as their characters grow to eventually catch up to everyone else. Hopefully you guys are still recruiting!

IGN - Shmoof

0 0
Respond to this thread