FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Looking for Friendlies and Aquaintlies

By Soren-Sevier - SUBSCRIBER - October 08, 2016, 17:22:27

Hello,
I'm a Rushu Iop and I'm looking for more friends that I can run dungeons, queue for kolossium, and hunt for experience with. As of this post I'm level 173 and I'm currently focused on leveling up to 199, and getting my 3 alt accounts (ENI/FECA/MASQ 85-125) up to ~150 and into some gear. I can only speak fluently in English and I'm from North America. Message me in game if you want to play together! If you're a new player feel free to send me a message as well, I love helping out with the cultivation of new players in the Dofus community.
Thanks,
-Enial

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 501

Hey man, if you are looking for an active english speaking guild (both at US and EU time), I can invite you into Akatsuki, we are a level 160+ guild, the end level players often do perc hunts, kolo or smt and the lower levels always go to some xp together. Check our guild topic there 

0 0
Score : 34

Love to begin again like it was before, played dofus about 6 years ago and took it upon me to play again smile have 2 friends on the game so far that i badger for help other than that im a level 21 iop that remembers 2 things iop was str based and a sac was int based looking for friends hit me up if you want a chatty friend sir Enial :3

0 0
Score : 378
LegendSpirit-|2016-10-11 06:27:34
Hey man, if you are looking for an active english speaking guild (both at US and EU time), I can invite you into Akatsuki, we are a level 160+ guild, the end level players often do perc hunts, kolo or smt and the lower levels always go to some xp together. Check our guild topic there
Sounds interesting I'll check it out and send you guys a PM if I'm interested. I haven't quite settled on a guild yet.

DriixaL|2016-10-11 10:40:17
Love to begin again like it was before, played dofus about 6 years ago and took it upon me to play again smile have 2 friends on the game so far that i badger for help other than that im a level 21 iop that remembers 2 things iop was str based and a sac was int based looking for friends hit me up if you want a chatty friend sir Enial :3

That's awesome I'd love to play with you and maybe help you level a little bit, If you're on Rushu, send me a PM.
0 0
Score : 1388

Im in the same boat looking for friends to xp with and to talk to. Hmu in game. I usually play on my sacrier.
Night-Mayr lvl 199, str.

0 0
Respond to this thread