FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Two players new to the game, looking for help / mentors!

By Amestriss November 28, 2016, 03:34:53

Hi, we're two mmo players that are looking for a guild / mentors / friends to play with.

We're on Rushu and our IGNS are:
Amestriss - Eniripsa
Cru - Sadida

Welcome to any help, tips, tricks. If you just want to buddy up, that's cool too. Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 587

I'll add you right now! I'll also ask a few friends who would love to take you into their guilds.

0 0
Score : 150

Shot you both an add, if you're interested:

Click here

0 0
Score : 346
Amestriss|2016-11-28 03:34:53
Hi, we're two mmo players that are looking for a guild / mentors / friends to play with.

We're on Rushu and our IGNS are:
Amestriss - Eniripsa
Cru - Sadida

Welcome to any help, tips, tricks. If you just want to buddy up, that's cool too. Thanks!
Hey, im looking to start on Rushu tonight! Maybe I can join you guys? smile When my character transfers from Shika that is ohmy 
0 0
Score : 39

Hey Guys!

I'm returning to the game myself and would love to play with you both! smile

I'll shoot you both and add when i log in.

0 0
Score : 97

If any of you need some help or answers for questions that bother you - just hit me up with PM when I'm online! (ign Hairy-Navel)

0 0
Score : 33

I can help you out, pm me: Heartless-xz

0 0
Score : 13

I am willingly to help you both out if you need any. Add me in-game " Rux " smile

Looking forward to see you there (:

0 0
Score : 38

Hi everyone,
I'm in the same case. I was playing dofus for one or two years but... 9 years ago !
Many things changed since. So I'm also searching people for play with and who can teach me with patience when I do something wrong or when I ask something.
Thank you !
Enjoy gaming.
Are-Glingal - Sacri

0 0
Score : 4

Hi all. If you have not yet found a guild and need some help, please give me a shout in-game on Swizz or pm Mickyds as well. Forward Unto Dawn is back. We are currently looking for lower - high levels to join the ranks, people who are active, chatty and want a laid back, fun, community vibe and are interested in growing with us.

Forward Unto Dawn is a tight knit group of experienced players that are community driven. We have ranks to fill so give me a shout if you want to chat. Discord server available to all members for communication/coordination as well as a brand new website and forum.

*Swizz*

0 0
Respond to this thread